Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
how am i banned.... I went all manual last season

jb x preme f'd up a lot of customers. relax, if you saw the confirmation page, you will receive the email, theyre really slow. checked out at 1059,received at 1107, 2nd order at 1101,received at 1117.

jb x preme f'd up a lot of customers. relax, if you saw the confirmation page, you will receive the email, theyre really slow. checked out at 1059,received at 1107, 2nd order at 1101,received at 1117.
i couldnt even get on till now

11:00 and 11:01 boyz

Grey motion in M, burgundy Medini in M, and teal poncho in S

Hoping the hoodie and poncho will fit correctly

Does email confirmation mean anything? I wasnt brought to the checkout screen on the website though. Cause it looks like i got the hat i wanted but i dunno...

Black Panther copped 
glasses.gif

Got the morrissey in Carr and choked. Lol. Fumbled oh I bad. Refreshed like 5 times. And retyped info like 4 times. Wrong cc, then no zipcode, then no security code, then wrong address.

Copped:

Black briefs

Black socks

Black undershirts

Black Backpack

Mustard Beanie

Red Dancer Tee

Black You Still Suck Tee

White Wild L/S Tee

Red 2 Toned Hoodie

Not bad but really wanted that camo tee and joggers

restocks should be happenning any time. last season pretty much everything that was sold out restocked in most if not all colors and sizes. I remember I missed the initial drop but lucked out and at like 1130 caught full stock on all the crap that sold out already

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom