Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
got the card error message on morrisey and motion logo but got confirmation email for both 5 minutes after. 

Same here dude, and I did try incognito and different browsers and clearing caches. Jacked me up, all I wanted was a mendini board.
mean.gif
same, wanted the board the most

missed both medini decks before 11 i think 
indifferent.gif

went back for the paisley stripe l/s and briefs consolation..  anyone else feeling the l/s or seen in person?

missed both medini decks before 11 i think 
indifferent.gif

went back for the paisley stripe l/s and briefs consolation..  anyone else feeling the l/s or seen in person?
I got the olive paisley long sleeve. So fire, people sleeping.  I might grab the grey one now too.

OH SO NOW IT UN BANS ME **** YOU SUPREME

I've been IP banned since the bogo crew drop, after I made my manual purchase. Can't access the site at home, so I came to work early lol. Was still able to purchase stuff, but hopefully my IP ban is lifted too so I don't have to come in early.

I got the olive paisley long sleeve. So fire, people sleeping.  I might grab the grey one now too.
Grabbed olive as well, was between it and purple..  Also, I don't own tan Y1s but looking at the olive it is literally a perfect match haha

Shoulda copped that burgundy Mendini
mean.gif
this really caught my eye. the mendini stuff is dope. esp the decks and ceramic tray.  I still might cop a white or black tee but probly not. told myself to stop copping preme tees cuz I rarely wear them.

copped a royal motion logo, wanted bolt cutters but kinda forgot they were dropping, then I remembered and tried to checkout but got jacked

resisting the urge to cop that teal jacquard sweater-- even though the jacquard sweater that dropped in 2013 is dope and I wear it a lot- idk tho i dont like this one as much

What did you get?
I just felt so bad when my girl called me telling me her dog died at 11am.  So I had to take some time away from the PC.  I ended up coming back and grabbing all of the t shirts minus (Morrissey, Strawberry and Wild T's) 

I got the gold backpack, black briefs, salmon boucle camp, magenta bomber, olive paisley long sleeve, the black and white paisley button up.  You?

Man, bots can get out of control if you start clicking in the wrong places... 
roll.gif

almost checked out the whole store!

Thank God for Cart Jacking!

Saved me this time!

Grabbed olive as well, was between it and purple..  Also, I don't own tan Y1s but looking at the olive it is literally a perfect match haha
I'm thinking of going back for the black/grey paisley long sleeve now.  That one is super clean too.  But I already dropped a rack lol.  I gotta chill out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom