Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry for all the questions.

what about using paypal, and the same card? would that work for payment methods for multi pairs?

thanks. just a reseller here. repped.
If you were you should know all this already..

mean.gif

Previous season? Or tomorrows drop?

I can't make my mind up on what color I want, Im gunnin for either green or blue, but if that grey is that light then shoot this might be the one

No, this is from many years back.

You guys should try to play handball it's mad fun
nthat.gif

$1 here at the corner stores too

Really digging the Apocalypse hoodie but I know that motion blur cap will go fast. You think I can swing back around for the hoodie in time?

OAN: Gold Bar arrives today. :smokin

Quick Question: Can I have 2 of the same product (different color or size) be shipped to the same address, using the same credit card, even though I will place separate orders? Thanks

I got an xl in the pure fear hoodie, would it be safe to say that a Large would be fine for the nylon windbreaker?

I tried comparing the size dimensions on both and it seems like a Large in a windbreaker is equivalent to an xl in Preme hoodies.

I just never bought a windbreaker from Preme and wanted some input on sizing. Thanks all.

-Drew

Last edited:
Fellas, I am currently in Brussels on vacation.  How do I change my location so I can buy form the US site.  I can't seem to figure it out.  Can anyone give me some advice?  Thanks. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom