Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got an xl in the pure fear hoodie, would it be safe to say that a Large would be fine for the nylon windbreaker?

I tried comparing the size dimensions on both and it seems like a Large in a windbreaker is equivalent to an xl in Preme hoodies.

I just never bought a windbreaker from Preme and wanted some input on sizing. Thanks all.

-Drew

Anyone?

-Drew

For your bot?  
laugh.gif
Shots taken. 
laugh.gif

Does anyone know which accessories are dropping? Feeling that bike pump even though I don't have a bike.

I got an xl in the pure fear hoodie, would it be safe to say that a Large would be fine for the nylon windbreaker?

I tried comparing the size dimensions on both and it seems like a Large in a windbreaker is equivalent to an xl in Preme hoodies.

I just never bought a windbreaker from Preme and wanted some input on sizing. Thanks all.

-Drew
Anyone?

-Drew
Where'd  you get the dimensions from?

If XL hoodie reads the same as L......I guess it's the same

No accessories this drop I believe.

Not dropping today.
On supremecommunity it shows this weeks drops and says in the picture +new accessories. If there aren't any I guess I'm good until next week. Anybody need help copping anything?

Good luck to everybody copping to rock.  To the resellers, I hope your bots loop around back to the main page. 

-Drew

Anyone?

-Drew

Where'd  you get the dimensions from?

If XL hoodie reads the same as L......I guess it's the same

It's from an IG user named simple super bro.

-Drew

Went over the preview for a closer look and made a decision to pass on all.

Gonna shut off my alarm clock so I forget to cop.

Don't need those weak vans for $88. Probably gonna be $112 shipped to Cali for me.

I still have three more packages from the first drop coming in,

Good luck everyone. I'm one less person in your way.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom