Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a feeling that the Air Max 98's will drop this week (email on Weds?) or next week since Air Max Day is on the 26th

Perhaps the snakeskin and black pair will be available on Nike, whereas Supreme will have both of those, red, and navy colorway?

I guess we will see.

*** just a speculation ***

Snakeskin supposed to drop sat on Ndc an the other colors will prob hit supreme following thurs unless they hold off another week

airmatic airmatic

What year is that hat from?
The font on the inside tag looks off.
I no longer have any camp caps, due to the fact I have a watermelon on top of my neck, instead of a head.

Snakeskin supposed to drop sat on Ndc an the other colors will prob hit supreme following thurs unless they hold off another week

I don't think this is accurate. Just because the official pictures are up doesn't mean they are dropping that soon.

From what I've heard the Nike drop for the AM98 is late next month.

However we will know for sure when Supreme sends that email

I say this every week lol .....but This is like a sick joke nothing I want has dropped /looks to be dropping this week [emoji]128529[/emoji]

just resell it

serious lol, ppl sleep on opportunity

forget what the rest of NT thinks, get money

when something drops you want, then keep it......simple

Last edited:
just resell it

serious lol, ppl sleep on opportunity

forget what the rest of NT thinks, get money

when something drops you want, then keep it......simple

How much are you really making by reselling? Serious question. Most of the stuff ive seen this season, aside from a couple things like maybe the motion logo, havent been fetching more than $50 profit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom