Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
How much are you really making by reselling? Serious question. Most of the stuff ive seen this season, aside from a couple things like maybe the motion logo, havent been fetching more than $50 profit.
mendini set resold for quite a lot.

I stick with fitteds because I'm old and washed.

I've got one snap back and I dont even pay attention to the snaps...

Pretty sure I'm on last two snaps though

SMDH :lol:

I stick with fitteds because I'm old and washed.

I've got one snap back and I dont even pay attention to the snaps...

Pretty sure I'm on last two snaps though

SMDH
laugh.gif
Lol honestly, fitteds are the only items I look forward to every season.

Big head problem so I too don't pay attention to snap backs.

How much are you really making by reselling? Serious question. Most of the stuff ive seen this season, aside from a couple things like maybe the motion logo, havent been fetching more than $50 profit.
So far
Bettie Boop $450
Black Anorak - $300
Moz Tee x2 - $120

Motion Hoodie - $265

This years been decent for quick flips in comparison to past years.

Last edited:
If u ordered with a bot and didnt receive confirmation or were charged, dont expect to be. They changed up last week.

Negatory friendo. Tryin to get fixed up for this weeks drop.
Thanks for looking out anyway! Cant say im surprised or even disappointed. If that wouldve went through, you already know ordering one of anything for yourself would be a mess. Bots would be eating double what they already are.

Negatory friendo. Tryin to get fixed up for this weeks drop.
Thanks for looking out anyway! Cant say im surprised or even disappointed. If that wouldve went through, you already know ordering one of anything for yourself would be a mess. Bots would be eating double what they already are.

Bots will be fixed for this weeks drop. they did pretty much all they can do besides add captcha. its an easy fix.

Edit: already fixed mine.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can anyone confirm what color the lettering is on the back on the black and white denim zip ups? I know the blue has tonal lettering to match. Is it the same with the other two?

Navy waffle tee just came in yesterday. Still want the camo but i like this as well.

Ordered a mendini hoodie for $189 shipped. $30 over retail but it is what it is. I really wanted it.

Now i still need burroughs and panelled crew.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom