Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait...

cooked 
nthat.gif

Does being banned mean you cant access the site at all?

I've been trying to use the mobile app to cop tees that restocked today but keep getting a declined card message, even though my card works.

I've been trying to use the mobile app to cop tees that restocked today but keep getting a declined card message, even though my card works.

Doesn't sound like you're banned. Ip bans are when the site refuses to load

Sounds like you aren't being fast enough and stuff is selling out before you get checked out, I know from experience.
laugh.gif

good thing i didn't make the trip to supla today, just stayed home and caught a white motion logo in my  size 
pimp.gif

Haven't posted on here in a while

Ended up copping a grey mogo and a white ali 

both shipped

Got this in the mail yesterday as well, it's freakin huge

View media item 2005939

You didn't do a mental sizing on how big 20L actually is? I knew I'd never get around to using a Supreme branded bag that size, but the 5L will come in handy at some point or another.

You didn't do a mental sizing on how big 20L actually is? I knew I'd never get around to using a Supreme branded bag that size, but the 5L will come in handy at some point or another.
I knew it was big but didnt really think too much about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom