Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
so supny is cleaned out? how often do the stores restock?(if they do) would like to save myself a trip tomorrow. 

Has any figured out whether ghost orders are just failed orders?

In other words, a flaw in the inventory management and/or payment processing system?

Sucks, but would make sense if the system isn't rejecting conflicting orders for the same unit (tees, hoodies, etc.) but instead providing a false positive.

Also makes sense that notoriously secret Supreme wouldn't comment on it either.

Side note: I wish I would have picked up a purple S logo hoodie. :smh:

I don't need it though...like most things I own. :lol:

Has any figured out whether ghost orders are just failed orders?

In other words, a flaw in the inventory management and/or payment processing system?

Sucks, but would make sense if the system isn't rejecting conflicting orders for the same unit (tees, hoodies, etc.) but instead providing a false positive.

Also makes sense that notoriously secret Supreme wouldn't comment on it either.
Don't remember who but someone called the warehouse and gave their ghost order numbers and was told by the lady that it was impossible for them to place two orders "at the same time" and were cancelled. That member said the orders were at 11:00 and 11:01 or something like that. So with Supreme being able to acknowledge these order numbers I think they're the ones who are ghosting the orders. I know there's a delay between confirmation emails, but has anyone noticed a delay in charges? Maybe the delay is them confirming first that the order is okay to go through and then they send the email and charge you. If either you order too quick or place too many orders within a set amount of time then they manually ghost your orders. Just a thought on their BS.

I don't stand a chance on any hyped drops. My home IP is still usually banned (can only access the site once in a blue moon), and now I've been ghost ordered with both of my cards.

yup, I can't let go of my grey brim SF hat even though that **** is pretty dingy :lol:

**** fits like a glove though :nthat:
yup, I used to be very particular about grey bottoms but started copping retros since it's been a while

What if these are inside pics on things to come 
Fixed

but doubt it

Supreme x Adidas ... man NT will crash

Niketalk Crash 
roll.gif
 when Sup x Adi drop one! 

Surprised at the supreme air max collaboration is going for so cheap. Preorders on ebay only 300. Thought there would be more hype. Either way I don't stand a chance at retail

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom