Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been looking to transition my shoe game from Kobes to...
But I'm for the supreme x clarks

View media item 1390539
please tell me this isn't happening
824.gif

These "supposed" leaks have me thinking another weak season[emoji]128553[/emoji]

Question, I was going through some boxes and from a brand new Larry Clark calendar i bought yeeeeaaars ago.
Is there a market for this?

Question, I was going through some boxes and from a brand new Larry Clark calendar i bought yeeeeaaars ago.
Is there a market for this?
post some pics. I still have a larry clark "teenage lust" deck i picked up years ago at supNY

Noob question... Do box logo tees normally drop s/s? And what's retail? Also when you say bags? Does that mean like backpacks? Thanks !

Box logo tees do not come around yearly.

Last year was an exception with the 20th anniversary.

I mean I could buy a dyed pair from sycamore style and have them like on the iron man cover but then I'd be spending the same amount if not more than Supreme's price.

I've thought about buying a pair from him before but I feel a type of way about customs. Especially dye jobs, I just prefer that type of work to come straight from the factory.

I think it would be a fair assumption that we will not get box logo tees this season...

If anybody knows where I could get a pair of the 1994 glasses that came out this past season let me know!

OnlyDsDunks703 :smokin :smokin
one of my favourite supreme bags

LEGIT CHECK
He includes his supreme online receipt but you never know

idk if been released before,  but i seen a worker at supNY wearing the same long sleeve. it was around the time of the stone island collabo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom