Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 the l/s

Don't these dudes get friends and family box logos like every other day. Probably given to them at the start of every season

Don't these dudes get friends and family box logos like every other day. Probably given to them at the start of every season

You said it.

Fellas, longsleeve box logos have been given out to friends and family for a while.

The chances of them dropping this season are slim to none.

You said it.

Fellas, longsleeve box logos have been given out to friends and family for a while.

The chances of them dropping this season are slim to none.

[emoji]128546[/emoji]

black fleece headband from last season.
bought straight off of a construction workers head for 10 bucks today.
gotta love nyc cause this was on my list last season & I wasn't gonna pay the 90+ resell price on these.

Last edited:
black fleece headband from last season.
bought straight off of a construction workers head for 10 bucks today.

...thats like buying SUP socks straight off some guy skating in them down the street IMO

some things you just dont buy used:

hats
headbands
q-tips
condoms
toothbrush

Last edited:
...thats like buying SUP socks straight off some guy skating in them down the street IMO

some things you just dont buy used:

hats
headbands
q-tips
condoms
toothbrush

So if a cotton headband is washed? What's the difference between that & a shirt?
One's head sweat & one's body sweat?

A condom, sock,, toothbrush, & boxers can't even be compared lmao.

But I guess it's different preferences. Some people buy used nothing while others say they will only buy if bought once.

I think the way you phrased it made most people cringe is all.

"straight off a NYC construction workers head" sounds about as appealing as "straight from under a crack *****'s left butt cheek"

I would ebay it lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom