Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wally West couldn't cop manual using google fiber. 
frown.gif

Sorta want that burgundy striped twill crewneck :nerd:

I have the same piece though from last season in navy and teal

Last edited:
if the site was having this much problems with the gucci tee then just imagine the box logos

I already have my resale money put away for my navy box logo hoodie ? should run me about $400 I imagine. 

Just got shipping confirmation for Gucci tee, now waiting on my second order. WOOOOOOO!! [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]. Manual bois have faith, don't give up.

Sorta want that burgundy striped twill crewneck :nerd:

I have the same piece though from last season in navy and teal
i picked up the peach, how heavy is it and how is the fit? one of my favorite items from this season. hope it looks as good in person.

Was not able to cop gucci do to site crashes and a personal problem which arose. Ended up copping a large from a friend for 140. Been searching for an XL all day as well. Wish me luck in my search haha.

Was able to get the pouch, pin, and dreams tee. Pouch will be used heavily!

Just paid resell on that grey Gucci tee, $186 shipped from eBay smh. I can't believe I paid that much for a supreme tee but im going to get a lot of use from this tee

Caught a small hockey top off another restock [emoji]128565[/emoji][emoji]128565[/emoji][emoji]128565[/emoji] had to adjust my addy for it to go through.

ayo i think supreme lowkey banned me X____X

mobile & desktop sites not loading for me but the app is though 

edit: nevermind we've been freed fam 

Last edited:
Salty. Copped Royal hockey top which was second fave after orange. Probably more wearable. Newrly copped a green too just out of fristration but gucci szn almost over and its right into sbb then choco. Cant be spending yeezy monies on a t. Just frustrated w how bad this drop went for me. Usually good for at least one photo tee. The lag in processing netted ghost order and heartbreak [emoji]128514[/emoji].

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom