Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got ghosted. It still happens.

Got my pouch and hockey. Not colors I wanted but Im good w royal as my second choice and black as my second choice poich. 2/3 aint bad these days SMH

but you did man. i see this tee going lower in the next few weeks. At least for a while.

Yeah, I'll take this L in stride. I got lucky on a lot of pieces people missed out on such as the Undercover Witch bogo, flag bogo hoody, grey bogo hoody, 20th anniversary bogo tee, Morissey tee, Neil Young tee, and a lot more that I'm forgetting. But this time I failed miserably and can't even front.

Think I might have to go resell route and cop that Flyers top in a Small

Last edited:
what does being ghosted entail, am i straight if i got charged and got confirmation but no shipping yet? pretty sure im good but wanna make sure

Got some undercover stickers today
smokin.gif
bogo, need, uc one of course 

I apologize in advance if this was asked before but are all colors of the Gucci Mane photo tee going for around the same price?

Last edited:
Salts still here. Havent been able to grab a hockey top either. Apps acting glitchy as hell for me. When i hit add to cart on anything i want nothing happens lol. But i can add all the bs

going to try to trade my red medium supreme candy shirt for a gucci shirt. I will not pay high resell for anything screen printed

Maybe one of you supreme veterans can help me out... I'm looking at the fall/winter 2016 preview... now I know some of these things have released , but are we looking at unreleased items as well? From what I can gather some of them haven't been released like these two shirts

View media item 2190132View media item 2190400

Last edited:
Maybe one of you supreme veterans can help me out... I'm looking at the fall/winter 2016 preview... now I know some of these things have released , but are we looking at unreleased items as well? From what I can gather some of them haven't been released like these two shirts
Yes, you're looking at everything--released and unreleased--except for collabs and other surprises. 

failed miserably on the gucci tee today. Debating if i should pay resale or not, i need it lol

Yes, you're looking at everything--released and unreleased--except for collabs and other surprises. 

Ok that's what I thought man I need those two shirts then ... they haven't been released yet? Tryna get my 95 will smith/ Martin Lawrence going on... prolly throw these with the black and white 9's with some baggy Levi's for thatbol school vibe... Gina baby !![emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
I missed out on the Gucci tee this morning. I'm super salty haha

Crazy to think when I missed on the UC Witch tee, I bought it off some dude for $120 the following day 

I sold Neil and Morrissey tees for a decent price

I even sold NY Box Logos for $150 a piece...

But people want $200+ for this tee? I would see a year or two from now, but not day one! Crazy. /rant

Well if anyone can help me with a Large (heck ill even take an XL) Gucci tee (any color really) for a decent price... I'll be forever grateful lol

And I'll see what I can do to help that person with a CdG box logo :wink:

Last edited:
if you think about it, its pretty wild these are going for more than yankee box logos out the gate

if you think about it, its pretty wild these are going for more than yankee box logos out the gate
its nuts what these tees are going for and if the hype is real you have to buy now or a year from now they will be $300 plus the only other t shirt I seen selling like this was the undercover witch box logo.

Any expectation that these will be difficult? I'm going to need size small in black. 

If something bigger is dropping that day, like today was. I'll say a good chance of getting it! People will go of course for the most hyped item.

Surprised 3M reflective hoodie is still in stock. I bought it not too long after 8am. Still on the site now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom