Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Childish as hell, still salty he didn't get to cut the line at first drop?

Lyrics from "Countin' Money":
I guess that's not so true now
laugh.gif
It's a shame that Preme let's resellers in the back door before drops but won't let celebs in the front door. I'd much rather the latter than the former.
This dude saying Supreme needs him
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Cant wait for this rapper to burnout and leave
Supreme doesn't need him, but it obviously wouldn't hurt to hook dude up.

It's a shame that Preme let's resellers in the back door before drops but won't let celebs in the front door. I'd much rather the latter than the former.

Supreme doesn't need him, but it obviously wouldn't hurt to hook dude up.

How is that a shame? resellers only exist cause of the demand

Celebs should have to pay out of wallet like the rest of us

Another reason why Sup is a GOAT brand

In all honesty, I'd prefer a brand to not give freebies out to any celebs. I never got the point of being excited over some celebrity wearing the same brand I do. And with social media being what it is now, it's especially hilarious when celebrities go and run their mouth online railing against a brand they were steady rocking until they were told the rules apply to them.

How is that a shame? resellers only exist cause of the demand

Celebs should have to pay out of wallet like the rest of us

Another reason why Sup is a GOAT brand
In all honesty, I'd prefer a brand to not give freebies out to any celebs. I never got the point of being excited over some celebrity wearing the same brand I do. And with social media being what it is now, it's especially hilarious when celebrities go and run their mouth online railing against a brand they were steady rocking until they were told the rules apply to them.
I think both of you missed the point of what I was saying.

I am not saying that I want brands to give freebies out to celebs.

I am saying that I would rather that than have them sell FSR's of every hot item to resellers out the back door before any of us get a chance. It's especially morally ****** because they tout on their website that they don't condone reselling and blah blah orders will be canceled blah. Yet you see dude walking out of Supreme at 9 AM on Foamb day having to take multiple trips to get all his inventory into his car. It's just ******.

And who is wiz in the grand scheme of things??

I could see if it was Leo the GAWD DiCaprio or Kanye even

But Wiz!?! Dude is like a C list rapper

Definitely agree with Dan, giving freebies to celebs is wack, but catering to resellers the way Supreme & Bodega do is straight douchebag

Definitely agree with Dan, giving freebies to celebs is wack, but catering to resellers the way Supreme & Bodega do is straight douchebag
All I'm saying in a nutshell. At least giving freebies to celebs don't have an effect on our chances at copping. Resellers take as much inventory as they can, and that's inventory we no longer have access to. All for the greed. 

Dude must be mad Tyler and company get them freebies and he doesn't :lol:

Man he's really trying to take credit like he started a wave :lol:

In all honesty if it weren't for resellers there's items I have that I'd never have picked up otherwise. My favorite cap is one that came out back in 2010 and outside of resellers I haven't seen it come up for sale. Sure it sucks for the guys waiting in line on drop day when half the stock goes out the back door, but for me living 1300 miles away, there's no way I'm making an in person pick up short of spending a few hundred at minimum, plus the time off of work.

Haven't been on here in a While since last season lol whats good. Hows everyone feeling about this yankees drop? Small boxs confirmed for tomorrow and camo camp also

wiz sounding like a sidechick who couldnt see you on a certain night talking about "i might...im prolly...i may change my mind"

***, sit down and know your role

Last edited:
Rumored Drop:

- Yankees Collab (first half)

- Snap Front Shop Jacket 

- Old English Striped Top

- Small Box Tee

- Blank Football Jersey

- Athletic L/S Tee

- Hooded Foil Logo Zip-Up

- Rose Garden 5-Panel

- Military Painted Camo Camp Cap

- Stone Washed Canvas Camp Cap

Football jersey you say :smile:

wiz sounding like a sidechick who couldnt see you on a certain night talking about "i might...im prolly...i may change my mind"
***, sit down and know your role

Lmaaao

Too many feels were caught on his end as I've seen in a screenshot of his TL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom