Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey so if anyone is having second thoughts about their M/L/XL Harvard Leopard LS I'll gladly take it off ya hands :-D

White version was halfway decent since it was only half of a jersey. Im going for the all star since they finally decided to put something on both sides. Dragon top had both but it was garbage too.

If all the bible crap would have been tonal stitching I might have bought a hail mary jersey.

Last edited:
2nd package came in the other day.
2 water bottles
1 mirror key chain
1 tighty whiteys

1 volley ball
1 BOGO sticker
1 we do what we want sticker.

That tied for worst with the XXX
Weak.
I just hate these half jerseys. FDL looked like it had potential in the preview, come to find out the preview was the entire jersey :smh: atleast give me numbers on both sides.
Then dudes would complain about there being too much branding. Just can't satisfy some folks lol

Rose jersey ain't even all that tho never understood the hype unless I lived in Pasadena

Thunderbird jersey is the greatest jersey they ever dropped in black tho

nah white one is flames too

can't wait til the overdyed hoodie 
pimp.gif

Rose jersey ain't even all that tho never understood the hype unless I lived in Pasadena

Thunderbird jersey is the greatest jersey they ever dropped in black tho
I feel the same way about the Thunderbird and Hennessy jerseys. They're cool but I wouldn't pay half of what people want for them. Black on black rose is my all time favorite Supreme jersey followed by the white Mitchell and Ness.

Last edited:
assuming the drop list is correct

what is everyone going after tomorrow

passing on all the yankees stuff

but i like that shop jacket in black

that plus the court jacket in teal that i copped last drop = set with outerwear for the spring in NYC

Last edited:
assuming the drop list is correct

what is everyone going after tomorrow

passing on all the yankees stuff

but i like that shop jacket in black

that plus the court jacket in teal that i copped last drop = set with outerwear for the spring in NYC

Athletic l/s
Painted Camp
Small Box (Since I didnt cop last season)

Wish the small box came out in the same colors as their regular tees.  That blue is looking nice though.

Prices seem off, with the pullover being a collab piece and one that probably cost them a bit of money to get the rights to use, I'd expect the pullover to be 158. Good luck to those of you on the hunt tomorrow. I'm sitting this one out. Here's hoping they wait until April to drop the Embroidered Pocket tee.

Hmm now that I see the football top probably pass now just need to know price on stripped shirt and measurements.

Last edited:
damn, never realized how much i posted in here
laugh.gif
Me either 
ohwell.gif
 #postwhore
That tied for worst with the XXX
Weak.

I just hate these half jerseys. FDL looked like it had potential in the preview, come to find out the preview was the entire jersey
mean.gif
atleast give me numbers on both sides.
Anti hero no good? 

I know this may hurt feelings but IMO Antihero>Rose. That was the collab that brought me back. Really wish I had copped more than the l/s and jersey.

Last edited:
Me either :\  #postwhore

Anti hero no good? 

View media item 1441923

I know this may hurt feelings but IMO Antihero>Rose. That was the collab that brought me back. Really wish I had copped more than the l/s and jersey.
I actually kinda liked the green anti hero but I just like the Rose way more. If it came down to either take the AH for free or pay retail for the Rose, I'd buy every color of the Rose. :lol:

Last edited:
Thankfully I'm not missing much. Anything that I really want that's coming out I'll just buy down the line or live without. Hell I just started buying the brand last year. Outside of tees which won't be dropping again for a while S/S seems like it's going to be quiet. This is more an exercise in self control now, seeing as I've got a new job lined up already and my girl started hers 3 weeks ago.

Thankfully I'm not missing much. Anything that I really want that's coming out I'll just buy down the line or live without. Hell I just started buying the brand last year. Outside of tees which won't be dropping again for a while S/S seems like it's going to be quiet. This is more an exercise in self control now, seeing as I've got a new job lined up already and my girl started hers 3 weeks ago.

Not everything they release is worth grabbing. A few pieces here and there is what I do and If I strike out no biggie. The money saved can be used towards other things. But when it comes to preme that self control can go out the window lol and we all get that urge to bit the bullet and end up copping anyway somewhere down the line. I need practice this too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom