Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah honestly F*ck Wiz man... Dudes expects Supreme store employees to blow him. They treated him like sh*t just like everyone else... Probably his first time shopping in a Supreme shop...

any rose cord crushers fam?

Need a big size joint and was stuck in a dentist appointment at drop yesterday SMFH.

Pm me, will probably pass thru 2moro

ALSO: no shots at anybody but if you're not (yet) a reg contributor to the thread or a help/source in other threads, please hold off on the favor requests in the pm's. establish yourself and your time will come. really tired of doing favors and those same folks turn into ghosts. Dame dash rant over haha

Last edited:

ALSO: no shots at anybody but if you're not (yet) a reg contributor to the thread or a help/source in other threads, please hold off on the favor requests in the pm's. establish yourself and your time will come. really tired of doing favors and those same folks turn into ghosts. Dame dash rant over haha
OOP ME BOGOS

OOP ME BOGOS

ac7c3c8b_7VN5Ep5.gif

Lol

DSM had plenty of Cord Crushers they didn't have the rose cord 6 panels though. At least on display they didn't l. Went there to see if they had any small box logo tees and they were out of those too at least in Grey, Black & White... Was gonna take pictures but it was kinda packed... They had the new Palace stuff though copped a nice T...

View media item 1445301
View media item 1445302

DSM had plenty of Cord Crushers they didn't have the rose cord 6 panels though. At least on display they didn't l. Went there to see if they had any small box logo tees and they were out of those too at least in Grey, Black & White... Was gonna take pictures but it was kinda packed... They had the new Palace stuff though copped a nice T...
how does it fit? TTS?

It fits actually TTS don't size down anymore it's more fitted this season actually fits smaller than Supreme now which kinda sucks was hoping it would be a little looser but it depends on the person... Guess they listened to the complaints people were having with the fit.

Surprised that my hoodie is at my nearest UPS 15 min from my house. It's already past the arrival scan, is there a possibility it arrives tomorrow. Fastest shipping I've ever experienced lol.

It looks like that but it's kinda expensive. Might be better off going on Slamcity or End for cheaper pricing...

Just saw and not countin on shipping. Any places in the states that carry it. I can never find it on the bay in my size so I always put it off on buying it

breezyhamilton breezyhamilton Haven't told you yet but thanks so much fam for the XL NY tee. :nthat:

Word that rubbed me the wrong way and he said as long as he stays in school his parents are fine with it :smh: not hating just seems ridiculous to me

Lol staying in school..I wish my parents would let me cash out on 4500$ at that age just to stay in school. Mom dukes would've kicked me out the crib if I told her imma drop out

Staying in school should have included Thursday at 11am right? No hate but I think he is home schooled from the way he described it. Said he's"technically" in HS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom