Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was thinking of buying a pack of white briefs and dying them black would the dye hold well or eventually wash out?

Doesn't look like it, I think they would have surfaced by now. Would have been dope though

Anybody know if they did stickers for the Yankees collab

Nah I received my Yankee hoody yesterday and just threw in a couple regular Supreme stickers. A couple weeks back I got the Neil Young sticker and spinach when the Neil Young tees dropped and I copped the Mophie

Question for anybody who ordered the Pullover, HOW MUCH DOES Y'ALL'S PACKAGE WEIGH?

Cause I made 1 order with 1 item, but on my MyUPS Supreme is sending me 2 packages, one that weighs 1.4 Pounds & one that weighs 4.3 Pounds. Thanks for the help!
Interesting.. I've got the exact thing going on with mine as well

$145 meet up for the navy pennant and navy SnapBack a good deal? Or do you think he can be talked down a bit?

went to a party tonight thought i was doin it only 1 rocking preme. but mad heads rockin it hard tonight smh

just had a restock in the small box tees. random sizes and on a couple colors. 

Last edited:
Had the black tee ready to checkout, passed. Trying to be about this KITH life. Still got the white one en-route.
was debating about the grey but seeing the price made me hesitant. already have the black but its not like they dont come out every season haha

$145 meet up for the navy pennant and navy SnapBack a good deal? Or do you think he can be talked down a bit?

Snap seems to be 100+ and penant around 70 so it's a slight discount that saves the guy on fees. If you feel comfortable with the meetup details then ok. I usually avoid meets if I can buy I'm naturally untrusting haha

went to a party tonight thought i was doin it only 1 rocking preme. but mad heads rockin it hard tonight smh

Ship sailed on that a long time ago. If you're wearing for any other reason than you totally like it at this point, then get rid of your pieces now, you'll continue to be bummed out lol

Nah i was just joking. i love the brand because I like it and not cuz others are rocking it. same with jays everyone got it but i still love it and wont stop rocking it. was just surprised everyone had it thats all. but its all good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom