Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what would the typical resale value be for the Sade shirt? I am trying to see if it is worth my time or not.

First time i've been ghosted on an order. Black taped seam and black backpack.

90 minutes now. Only thing was confirm page. No email, no charge.

So what would the typical resale value be for the Sade shirt? I am trying to see if it is worth my time or not.
Wait until the hype dies a bit. Not sure about other sizes but smalls in white/blk/pink are ranging from $130-$220. Pink being on the higher end 

trying to not pay resale rn 

what sz are you? saw some people list them for 150-200 before the online release.

I am a large. I figure that would be the typical size. I guess I have to let it chill cause no way I am spending $150 for a tee. I just checked the CNN shirts on ebay and those are going for like a little over a $100. I just hate to have to wait that long to get the shirt. Man.....what a bummer missing out on this.

I am a large. I figure that would be the typical size. I guess I have to let it chill cause no way I am spending $150 for a tee. I just checked the CNN shirts on ebay and those are going for like a little over a $100. I just hate to have to wait that long to get the shirt. Man.....what a bummer missing out on this.

Grailed

CNN was going for like $80

But CNN been sitting at 100 since drop and they werent hyped like the Sade. When the dust settles they will prolly not go under 150 imo

Mint hat- confirmed and charged
Abstract Tee- confirmed and charged
Sade- confirmed, no email, no charge.

Did I get ghosted for the only thing I really wanted???

what sz are you? saw some people list them for 150-200 before the online release.

doubt Sade will drop lower than $150 tbh.

Man this release sucked for me. I went on my break to cop and I check out and says my card was declined. Kept refreshing but store didn't open back up. So I try again this time on my phone and the sade shirt was sold out. So I keep trying to cop other stuff but it keeps checking out 1 at a time. I ended up getting 2 t shirts and 1 baseball jersey. I thought the s cap order went through but it didn't. I missed out on 2 items I wanted but got everything else. Kinda salty but glad it happen cuz I spent a lot this month on shoes and this supreme release didn't help lol

Mint hat- confirmed and charged
Abstract Tee- confirmed and charged
Sade- confirmed, no email, no charge.

Did I get ghosted for the only thing I really wanted???

yup, no charge means ghost...does not matter you got the confirmation or not. been there a lot of times :smh:

Slowly getting more and more turned off by all the chaos and BS. Was so hype when all my orders were going through too

Worst part is after your order went through you thought you were good, just expected delayed emails

Here I am thinking I got my Sade tee. That confirmation screen and all. No charge or email. Then I tried adding another Sade tee just for the hell of it and it recognized that I already purchases that style before. I'm tight.

seriously what was up with that how do they turn the site on then shut it down lol 
Maybe they didnt expect their systems to get overloaded hahah
been atleast 2.5 seasons now like this.. Especially all last year the site lagged bad on some drops lol

oh well im just salty cause i really wanted the Small Taped Seam and i had it checked out and got declined

Missed out on Mocha Sade

Copped a small black shoulder bag for wifey, surprised she didn't want magenta

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom