Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
$900 is kinda high for a crappy $500 Coleman bike. Im guessing 698 or 748, leaning more towards 698.

Last edited:
So what would the typical resale value be for the Sade shirt? I am trying to see if it is worth my time or not.
You can find it for under $100 on reddit.com/r/supremeclothing

There are some people doing a quick flip on the sade tees

Last edited:
Those coleman bikes are about 500 new so 698 seems like a good guess.

You can order non sup ones off other sites, and they ship so I can see it going online. Maybe an add charge like the heavy bag?

lowkey want collabs to suck too so I can sit the season out. But coleman and obamarak tempting!

nthat.gif

GHOSTED 
sick.gif

They mark some stuff up more than others, but comparatively it isn't normally all that crazy. I mean IIRC the bathrobe they did was actually cheaper compared to the unbranded one from that brand.

I don't know what to expect if anything at all.

After multiple fails I tried copping Heather Sade in medium and got "unable to process" again so I went to cop the Micro stripe shirt in medium. Checkout and get order confirmation, but now I'm looking at my email and bank account and my email confirmation is for a Heather Sade in medium and the charge on my account matches up with the Sade shirt. Super confused and I feel like I might not even get anything tbh. Anyone else have this happen?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom