Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
How does this restock app work? And what happens if u cop same item on that and manually? Do both orders get canceled?

COOKED on the money gun 
nthat.gif

Someone sold a money gun for almost 200 on grailed

The moment you realize you underestimated Supreme Hype.. SMDH... [emoji]127997[/emoji]‍♂️[emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]128530[/emoji][emoji]128527[/emoji]. These CDG Bogo flips spoiled me, now I'm over here acting all Boojie for a $50 flip.lol

I don't understand how i copped a cdg tee manually last week but couldn't get a black anorak this week.

Last edited:
I was hoping to cop overlap and long sleeve as a consolation but those were sold out after a min as well :x

overlap real dope

I don't understand how i copped a cdg tee manually last week but couldn't get a black anorak this week.
I would think volume. Some of their items just aren't produced in the numbers people think. Seems like, from quite a few rumors, the CDG was available in higher numbers than usual. That would be my guess at least.

I would think volume. Some of their items just aren't produced in the numbers people think. Seems like, from quite a few rumors, the CDG was available in higher numbers than usual. That would be my guess at least.
Nah, bots came back hard this week.

Would anyone here be interested in testing my Supreme monitor for free ? Should monitor when links go live and restock?

Preme trolling me [emoji]128557[/emoji]

View media item 2410505
My address got changed in my personal bank account when I opened my joint account with my fiancé and ever since then I keep forgetting to change it and that I need to enter her address when making purchases :smh: meh I'll wait till the official Cash Cannon site restocks and just buy a red one there [emoji]128518[/emoji].

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom