Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you guys think it's possible to trade my black CDG hoodie for any other box logo hoodie? Preferably black or grey?

Do you guys think it's possible to trade my black CDG hoodie for any other box logo hoodie? Preferably black or grey?
Ill trade u...got a large 2013 heather grey vvvnds...lol but seriously u should be able to find that trade easily unless box logos have gone way up in price since i last checked...i know blacks go for more than grey tho usually

Last edited:
just curious for those who got shipping... Did it ACTUALLY ship or did a label just get created lol

congrats tho either way 

Last edited:

just curious for those who got shipping... Did it ACTUALLY ship or did a label just get created lol

congrats tho either way 
I got an email but my shipping says nothing yet. This happened to me a few weeks back and the item didn't actually ship till' Monday even though I got the shipping confirmation on Thursday. All good though, I don't ever expect Supreme to ship in the same week..

congrats tho either way 
I got an email but my shipping says nothing yet. This happened to me a few weeks back and the item didn't actually ship till' Monday even though I got the shipping confirmation on Thursday. All good though, I don't ever expect Supreme to ship in the same week..

it will update once UPS picks up and scans the items. If UPS doesn't scan the item on the initial pick up, it won't update til' the next location.

yea figured thanks fellas

really wanted that lavender anorak damn it 
mad.gif

Cooked on the black Anorak in a medium. Got shipping confirmation real quick. Guess it kind of makes up for last week.
Charge for blk cdg hoodie got dropped and never shipped smh!

so supreme doesnt let you return the t-shirts??

they sent me a messed up rap alot shirt obviously from in-store that has a tag.

its black and has all these white marks on it.

Items may not be returned or exchanged in person at any Supreme store location. T-Shirts, Hats, Skateboards, Bags, Accessories, Shoes or Sale Items cannot be returned or exchanged.

Last edited:
 so supreme doesnt let you return the t-shirts??

they sent me a messed up rap alot shirt obviously from in-store that has a tag.

its black and has all these white marks on it.

Items may not be returned or exchanged in person at any Supreme store location. T-Shirts, Hats, Skateboards, Bags, Accessories, Shoes or Sale Items cannot be returned or exchanged.

They do

You just get credit instore or online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom