Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pocket tees I already have

black
heather green
grey

this drop's colors weren't doing much for me..I'll eventually get navy

Last edited:
Got beat on the camo pocket tee...like 3 captchas and card declines on Sup app.

Was still able to get a diff color I don't already have and a Thrasher tee thru Restocks so not a total loss.

Anyone ever had any issues with UPS?

Checked my tracking and it stated delivered and left at front door.

Checked my camera and saw no UPS driver whatsoever.

Does UPS ever drop it off the following day? :smh:

Got confirmation page for desert camo.

Email comes in bright blue 
roll.gif
sick.gif

Call sup and she said camo sold out instantly and the system checked out blue for whatever reason.

Cancelled the order

cant win em all lol

i got a confirmation# but no confirmation email as of yet. is that bad? i usually get confirmation emails right away

My email came at 11:08.. But I've gotten emails like 5 hours later u guys are fine

Black pocket tee large for oop
App manual
Captcha
Order confirm page

New stock load with no delay. But the M*F* Restocks-always check autofill info and do a test checkout right before drop. Card number was blanked while everything else was still there. Mad scramble for card in wallet.

That's what their update was-make you pay to have card numbers autofilled in. Imagine if this was a Big Hype week.
F*

Edit: Order email confirmed.

Thanks buddy for the oop.

Not feeling anything this release, so I just copped the slowrider Supreme gold skate wheels that restocked.  Chalked it up as a W as I balked this past week at the most recent auction on eBay for those that went for $62.

Reposting as it got lost in the shuffle before the drop, but anybody good at legit checks? I got this Morrissey shirt and the logo on the tag is printed a little wonky. I can take pics of the back of the tag (which has unitalicized SUPREME), but wasn't sure if this was a quality control issue or telltale fake?  I've noticed my legit tees from Supreme are all over the place quality wise, so not sure what to compare it against. 

Still have time for a chargeback so would love any thoughts:

^The m in Supreme looks bad to me.

Yeah that is what got me wondering too, but I wasn't sure if that sorta thing was indicative of a fake or if Supreme had tags with poor quality. The rest of the tag seems ok but these replicas are getting better and better nowadays. Tough to tell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom