Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah that is what got me wondering too, but I wasn't sure if that sorta thing was indicative of a fake or if Supreme had tags with poor quality. The rest of the tag seems ok but these replicas are getting better and better nowadays. Tough to tell.

Post the pic on supreme's Reddit page..they are great with LCs and u will get a super quick response

id help u if I had the morrisey
All good man.  I appreciate your response anyways. Cheers. 
happy.gif

you have pics of the rest of the shirt?
I can take a better pics when I get home, but these are what I have on my phone.  Thanks in advance!
Usually the picture looks like a painting on most fakes.
I actually know what you mean.  The initial round of fakes is very tan and airbrushed with piercing blue eyes.  Very weird looking.

Found this example on ebay right now so DONT BUY IT lol:

Followup to this morning's Restocks issue:

just carted some wheels for a test and card number now shows up. Took out and added a "New" item (xcim hat) and card numbers still showed up. Now not sure what means. Not buying these things so didn't go through with Process Payment to see what happens.

I'll go back and read but what happened with Restocks today? I didn't care about today's drop. So far this season I've been perfect on all the items I've wanted (aside from the TNF camo waist bag) using Restocks. I got the email a few weeks back that they were still free but charging for advance services.

Last edited:
I'll go back and read but what happened with Restocks today? I didn't care about today's drop. So far this season I've been perfect on all the items I've wanted (aside from the TNF camo waist bag) using Restocks. I got the email a few weeks back that they were still free but charging for advance services.

Card number was missing during checkout.
All other info intact. Even saved autofill info was still there.

who in the bay trying to take this XL terry black mini box logo off my hands for basically what i paid? :nerd:

I bought an MJ tee in a size bigger than I normally wear, I don't mind the baggy fit but its a bit long for my taste.

Will it shrink in the dryer? I know it's preshrunk.

I normally air dry my more expensive tees.

I bought an MJ tee in a size bigger than I normally wear, I don't mind the baggy fit but its a bit long for my taste.

Will it shrink in the dryer? I know it's preshrunk.

I normally air dry my more expensive tees.
It should but wouldnt the print get all messed up or wrinkle a bit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom