Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh man no diss but that reporter girl must have some dirt on the producers or her dad runs the network. Unless all H-Town/Texas reporters are heavy hitters.
​Some Supreme groups are pretty brutal, I'd be nervous if I was the reporter...

Oh man no diss but that reporter girl must have some dirt on the producers or her dad runs the network. Unless all H-Town/Texas reporters are heavy hitters.
"she's a full figured gal!"

​Some Supreme groups are pretty brutal, I'd be nervous if I was the reporter...
Supreme lines look to be full of frail kids wearing fanny packs... zero threat level in my eyes.

P.S. he was talking about her weight, not her ability to brawl 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
"she's a full figured gal!"
View media item 2490537
Supreme lines look to be full of frail kids wearing fanny packs... zero threat level in my eyes.

P.S. he was talking about her weight, not her ability to brawl :lol:

LOL dude that's the phrase i was looking for "full figured gal" I couldn't think of it for the life of me.

Like that's a unicorn right? I mean props to her, she got mad confidence to do that job knowing she don't fit the standard mold.

She probably a freak too.

P.S. he was talking about her weight, not her ability to brawl 
laugh.gif
I know, I meant brutal in the their comments :wink:

Keyboard warrior types.

Last edited:
LOL dude that's the phrase i was looking for "full figured gal" I couldn't think of it for the life of me.

Like that's a unicorn right? I mean props to her, she got mad confidence to do that job knowing she don't fit the standard mold.

She probably a freak too.
Shoulda had Isiah Carey out there representing Houston

Bought the red card holder cause I'm a LV fan. Would never wear Supreme clothing though at 31 years old.

Bought the red card holder cause I'm a LV fan. Would never wear Supreme clothing though at 31 years old.
only thing i want from this collab that i know would get the most use. carry 2-3 cards at all times never money 

how is it in person ? 

looks like ima have to go resell route. which is fine i can just off some extra yeezys

Last edited:
View media item 2490584
only thing i want from this collab that i know would get the most use. carry 2-3 cards at all times never money 

how is it in person ? 

looks like ima have to go resell route. which is fine i can just off some extra yeezys

I like it. I have a bunch of LV wallets but nothing in Epi until this. It's one of LVs most durable leathers so it should hold up just fine over time.

And I'm like you, less is more in my back pocket. Been getting away from wallets and more into card holders / pocket organizers.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom