Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Update: 3 orders

Order 1: Charges taken out, no confirmation email, no shipping email
Order 2: Charges taken out, no confirmation email, just received shipping email
Order 3: Charges taken out, received confirmation email this morning, no shipping email.

Always fun to try and figure out 1st week shipping lol

Nas is my dude but it's time to move on. On another note I'm really feeling the comraderie/helpfulness in here. Even though I didn't cop it was mad exciting leading up to the drop.

I think y'all got me in here for the rest of the season. :pimp:

I hope I don't **** up a check messing with y'all :lol: The compulsion is real :smh:

Last edited:
Hope everybody got what they wanted I got everything but S Logo hoody and the scarface

Nas
Venus
Bloom
DNA
Patchwork - Hoody & Pants
Draws
Socks
S Logo cap

Help me figure out if I'm SOL guys, placed order multiple times on my phone cuz it was acting screwy, but never got to a confirmation page.

Got an email for order confirmation and charges show on my bank acc, but no shipping email yet. I ordered at 8am, what are the chances my order goes through??

Also went back to the site later in the day and the tee I ordered showed still in the cart, and the message limit 1 item etc

Help me figure out if I'm SOL guys, placed order multiple times on my phone cuz it was acting screwy, but never got to a confirmation page.

Got an email for order confirmation and charges show on my bank acc, but no shipping email yet. I ordered at 8am, what are the chances my order goes through??

Also went back to the site later in the day and the tee I ordered showed still in the cart, and the message limit 1 item etc

I'm in the same boat. Confirmation email and charges but no shipping email yet. Hoping it goes through.

Nas is my dude but it's time to move on. On another note I'm really feeling the comraderie helpfulness in here. Even though I didn't cop it was mad exciting leading up to the drop.

I think y'all got me in here for the rest of the season. :pimp:

I hope I don't **** up a check messing with y'all :lol: The compulsion is real :smh:

wanted u to cook based off the fact that we both be in the lifting thread (unless im thinking of someone else lol)

Anybody know what Supreme does with the previous season items that don't sell out?
I kinda want those glass cups that dropped.
They sell most of it..whatever is left over prolly goes to consignment shops or small boutiques..every season they always have an ample amount of extra accessories and bags (which is why u see restocks of both mid season) but for a while their inventory has been flying off of the shelves..rarely any apparel is leftover

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom