Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Line isn't too bad I guess? I'm in the first section on Crosby. Bout to go on Prince in a sec. I'm 426 and the person in front of me is 418. So at least 8 people didn't show up lol

Line isn't too bad I guess? I'm in the first section on Crosby. Bout to go on Prince

Let us know what's left. I'm still bummed I didn't ask for stickers - wanted the Brooklyn Bolo. I assumed (first time in store) you just get them.

Line isn't too bad I guess? I'm in the first section on Crosby. Bout to go on Prince in a sec. I'm 426 and the person in front of me is 418. So at least 8 people didn't show up lol

Edit - now I'm at the corner of Lafayette and Prince

nah no Nas' were restocked

First four weeks of drops, there was no caveat for registration fyi - started Sept. 21 drop.

I could be wrong but I honestly dont think so.

Ive used the same method to sign up all 7 weeks.

Weeks 1,2,7 I got confirmation page, charge and a text

The other weeks I got confirmation page, charge and no text.

So I dont know how else you could explain that lol

Other than that a "successful registration will not guarantee you a place in line" wasnt clarified in the directions but was going on either way. And that later on they added it to the email directions to explain why me and many others were getting the confirmation page, a temp charge but then no follow up txt

Edit 2 - I'm 10th away from the door. Damn the wait is pretty damn short lmao

Edit 2 - I'm 10th away from the door. Damn the wait is pretty damn short lmao

Drop was weak outside of SI, which is probably all gone by now. Let us know what's left. When I went in the morning, the order of people in my group was numbers 43, 46, 52, 54, 56 and 58. Lot of no-shows.

Back home.

First off s/o to the homies that saw my ticket pic and said what up and chopped it up. I cant remember your @ but if you see this DM me lemme know how it went for you. Even though im pretty sure you were A ok

Also s/o to young holmes who flew out from cleveland this morning to cop and catch a flight back at 1 pm. You deserved that bogo lol

Supreme BKN was WILD organization with just a sprinkle of chaos. Security everywhere. 5-0 EVERYWHERE. Da scalpaz creeping around the corners and scurrying away when security spots them. Soccer moms baffled at why Supreme employees so 'rude' and frustrated why they cant buy for their 12 y/o son whos in school right now. The dog walking neighbors asking cops why there's so many of them here for supreme. Shorty was petrified :lol:

The line in front of the store is small (~20 or so). Sign up is like a 1/4 mi way on a side street. You tell them your #, show them your CC and ID, and they line you up in order at the sign up spot. Then security walks you all the way to the store. Military stuff b

Front of the store you get warned not to sell on the block or get autobanned. Cant use your phone inside the store either.

I lined up at 10. I think i got in the store around 1040-50ish. You can shop around but I knew what I wanted and didnt waste any time. Told them what I wanted from the clothes racks and waited on line at the register while they brought it to me. While waiting on line, I saw some week 1 stuff i passed on and decided to cop bc why not I was there lol

Damage:

Box Logo
SI Hoody Olive (Not pictured/For the homie)
SI Short sleeve Olive (Not pictured/For the homie)
Patchwork hoody navy
Pocket tee Digi
S logo cap desert camo
Blood and Semen Deck
Andis Clippers
Saki Set

Screen Shot 2017-10-05 at 2.45.20 PM.png

Bonus:

FullSizeRender.jpg

NY NY bogo tee's

Props on the haul. Happy to see good folks not have to deal with the headaches.

how does that hoodie fit?

Originally was gunning for olive but there was none left , so went after orange and imo looks way better in person dope color and I entered as 13 person even tho I had ticket for number 10 .. that's another story

Was worried about size but imo fit tts nice fit imo has a fitted feel to it but loose where it needs to be if that makes sense around arms .. def fits better then regular surpreme sweater same size

Originally was gunning for olive but there was none left , so went after orange and imo looks way better in person dope color and I entered as 13 person even tho I had ticket for number 10 .. that's another story

Was worried about size but imo fit tts nice fit imo has a fitted feel to it but loose where it needs to be if that makes sense around arms .. def fits better then regular surpreme sweater same size

While I was there they let a couple of kids cut in, but it seems the kids knew the store staff really well and only one of them bought something - a new board since his got stolen the night before. I was ok with how that went down (not that anyone asked me).

So my grail is being retro'd/collab'd with Supreme - Air Humara. It's supposed to drop this season but wondering if anyone has heard a more definitive date then fall/winter '17?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom