Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
image.png
patch ruined this

What u get..u goin BK
I bought the black Floral jacket, black anorak green hoodie and pants, green t shirt pink excellence hoodie, black dagger pants stone island cap, camo side zip cap. Lock box and probably something else. I went to bk and they just cut the line off for extras right in front of me

I bought the black Floral jacket, black anorak green hoodie and pants, green t shirt pink excellence hoodie, black dagger pants stone island cap, camo side zip cap. Lock box and probably something else. I went to bk and they just cut the line off for extras right in front of me

Talk about bad timing

I didn't check the prices for this wks drop..I may have tried for the lockbox for $58

oh whale

Anyone know if the work jackets were still available late at soho? I just tried mine on and love it. Want to grab a second color.

image.png
Anyone know if the work jackets were still available late at soho? I just tried mine on and love it. Want to grab a second color.
Noooooooo it dropped I only glanced at the list..they might have added that late..slept on a similar color last yr and this was one of my definite cop list this year..I guess I gotta wait again

image.png

Noooooooo it dropped I only glanced at the list..they might have added that late..slept on a similar color last yr and this was one of my definite cop list this year..I guess I gotta wait again
Dude - I was the only one that grabbed one in my group. The fit is great! There’s a button closure at the wrist to give it a more fitted look. Gonna swing by tomorrow to see if I can get another.

Got to Supreme BK for my 2 PM slot around 1:30. Wouldn't let me line up until 2:15. Didn't get into the store until around 6:30. Copped my Bogo, the black duffle, and a couple tees to flip. Met some cool *** dudes on line, was an experience. Wild organized and mad cops/security everywhere. Never doing it again though :lol:. Still deciding if ima keep the Bogo or flip it, will probably keep since it's my first one.

fleece hoodie just arrived. i never had polartec 200 before. it's much thicker than i expected. very soft and feels like good quality, but who knows when i'll get a chance to wear this in sunny california, haha.

oh, it came with hysteric glamour stickers instead of the usual box logos.

ZZrpnot.jpg

Last edited:
If anyone is willing to proxy a lockbox in NYC for me, let me know. I would love to have one for my desk, but work deadlines and travel aren't accommodating my attempt to acquire one.

Dude - I was the only one that grabbed one in my group. The fit is great! There’s a button closure at the wrist to give it a more fitted look. Gonna swing by tomorrow to see if I can get another.
Yeah it's dope..it's like something u wear in a workshop..what color u grab?

IMG_0622.JPG
IMG_0621.JPG

Was #131 was scheduled to go in at 12:30 aint mske it in till almost 430ish what a long day then i had to drive 2 hours home. Man im bout roll a cannon to the fatch

Got clippers, all week 1 tees, B+S deck and proxied few items.

Sucks no smalls in ANYTHING but ohwell

By time i got in all SI hoodies, pants were long gone

DONT SLEEP ON THAT HAT. Its FIRE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom