Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got my order in a few minutes ago. like the size and weight of the Lock box but the top is off and doesn’t sit straight. Very disappointed.
31D76626-412C-479C-9B59-0996120DFBD8.jpeg
50F01003-9E05-4C48-B48D-B48261168159.jpeg
Yeah this would really annoy me. God just starring at this pic is getting to me lol.

Probably banged around by UPS. Can you put a lot of weight on top (stack of books, weights, whatever) for a bit to see if it levels out? If not, wedge something with a little thickness on the right side and try to close it such that it evens out the offset.

Probably banged around by UPS. Can you put a lot of weight on top (stack of books, weights, whatever) for a bit to see if it levels out? If not, wedge something with a little thickness on the right side and try to close it such that it evens out the offset.

I did try that then I realized that the hinge is attached too far to the right. No matter what I do, it’s going to be a little off. I have an old cigar box that I have in my dresser that I keep my extra car keys and some mementos from my dad and grandfather I wanted to replace it with this. Oh well.

do the letters look like they can come off or are they powder coated on too?

The lettering is done well! The box itself is of good quality. The assembly is what I have beef with. On the positive side, the beanie is fantastic! It doesn’t feel like it will stretch out easily.

Had a gut feeling Supreme was gonna get involved with private equity -- the LV collab + new Brooklyn store were tell-tale signs

This investment either means higher prices or more quantity

Had a gut feeling Supreme was gonna get involved with private equity -- the LV collab + new Brooklyn store were tell-tale signs

They're both smart so I suspect the former. Maintain exclusivity while increasing profits.

I think it most likely means more stores. It'll be interesting to see which fund Carlyle used to make the investmnent.

Not even remotely surprised that someone in BK tried to assault the security guard. Yesterday my friend told me while he was signing up for the list, one of those clown big reseller cut the line and got caught and he started arguing and saying he'll knock him out and saying stuff only New Yorka's can comprehend.

Not even remotely surprised that someone in BK tried to assault the security guard. Yesterday my friend told me while he was signing up for the list, one of those clown big reseller cut the line and got caught and he started arguing and saying he'll knock him out and saying stuff only New Yorka's can comprehend.[/QUOTE
If they not getting box logos they making sure no one can :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom