Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of the security guys are bums. One yesterday was leaning on the guardrail and stuck his foot out. Someone tripped and said, "what the eff man." Security goes, "Watch your mouth." The person, not remotely interested in Supreme was just going to work, yells, "Go eff yourself." Security dude tried to run after the guy, but was not even remotely in shape to do so. Came back huffing and puffing.

Thinks fakes print the actual supreme text whereas authentics leave it white T-shirt material. Could be wrong.

San Fransico would be a good location for a new supreme store.

I personally think at least 2 locations (Toronto, San Francisco, somewhere in South America (Brazil?) and Australia) are up next in the upcoming 10 years. An OG in my city was actually offered the chance to partner with James and open one here like 6-7 years back, he declined. :smh:

I'm still on him for passing on that chance to this day. Especially with the exchange rate, and additional feeds Canadians have to pay when ordering online.

Last edited:
SF would make the most sense for me, but in all honesty I'd rather they not expand...even if it means I have trouble getting things I want.

Man could you imagine supreme become like a Stussy, Diamond Supply, Staple, BBC type brand?

SF would make the most sense for me, but in all honesty I'd rather they not expand...even if it means I have trouble getting things I want.

Yup

If supreme as a brand was money hungry they could potentially end up as another hundreds , stussy or diamond supply. Respect to those brands but they don't have the influence of a supreme. With more units comes the lack of exclusivity. When people cop all this limited **** a lot of them are looking for the exclusivity and not the actual product. To keep it a buck we all know a part of us are interested for the same reason.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom