Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
out of curiousity, how do you separate yourself from those kids in regards to this drop?
haha well for starters i've seen the movie numerous times and somewhat appreciate it. Unlike the majority of kids that will be grabbing stuff Thurs

I'm only going for the blimp tee... clean, simple, some symbolism, not too tacky like the rest

Last edited:
did anyone else have supreme lose their orders from last week? both me and a friend's lockbox orders disappeared. we got confirm emails and pending charges on the drop day, then nothing shipped and the pending charges went away.

i called them up today and the person said the order failed and could be for a number of reasons. rip

did anyone else have supreme lose their orders from last week? both me and a friend's lockbox orders disappeared. we got confirm emails and pending charges on the drop day, then nothing shipped and the pending charges went away.

i called them up today and the person said the order failed and could be for a number of reasons. rip
Maybe they just oversold?

Maybe they just oversold?

yeah probably. i actually got the payment error screen that morning, but i thought the order was good since i got a confirmation email and cc charge.

there's a ton of "confirmed" unshipped lockboxes on ebay. i'm wondering if many of them are failed orders.

Man, I thought they were just taking a long time to ship. But cc charges are gone for 2 seaparate orders...one for lockbox....one for 3 hats. SMH

I’ve never had an order not ship after a confirm and charge. I have gotten ghosted before though.

ugh yeah this sucks. seems like their servers have been doing pretty poorly these past couple of weeks.

this better not happen again with the scarface drop this week..

6146D071-6274-477B-8C38-4475F4033B2E.png

So stoked for this to come in

AHHHHHHHH

Uh oh, just checked my bank account and both charges from last week are gone and still no shipping emails or either. Hopefully it's nothing.

Really wanted that Camo Arc Thermal and didn't really try for anything else and now it's looking sketchy. Oh well we'll see what happens.

Just noticed my charges fell off, too. I could've bought what I got online in the store, too. Smfh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom