Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im kinda feeling the red split tee, but I need to see the white version again, I know someone here posted the pic of it but dont remember when

EDIT nevermind I found it

img_5487-jpg.1985900

Also the Black version

DLl57gtUEAAKET3.jpg:large

Guess im going with red

Last edited:
did anyone else have supreme lose their orders from last week? both me and a friend's lockbox orders disappeared. we got confirm emails and pending charges on the drop day, then nothing shipped and the pending charges went away.

i called them up today and the person said the order failed and could be for a number of reasons. rip

RIP. Made me check my cc and charges are gone. Same scenario too |l

Sucks scarface had to drop this week. Gotta pray something happens with these cases at work that allows me to cop. Gonna have a co-worker and friend trying for me.

Need the blimp tee the most. May go for the all over hoodie, maybe one more tee and the lamp also

Anyone who's got a number in ny not buying everything for themselves?

I need A tee or 2 and I'd gladly opp someone an snes classic :emoji_call_me:

Well this sucks, I was wondering why my order from last week hasn't shipped yet. I called this morning, she told me the order never fully processed. That it wasn't my fault but on their end. My first week unblocked, checked out at 11:00. I bought a black Stone Island shirt, denim half zip camp, yellow Stone Island hat and the lock box. Now nothing, welp, this blows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom