Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Purchased a large witch tee from grailed on Friday and got hit with a refund today Smh... prices just went nuts on them also. Second fail on grailed, At least he returned the money, unlike the rapper who I'm going through a dispute with over a Kate Moss tee I never received. As of recent, it seems like there's been an influx of bad sellers.

View media item 1469029

Last edited:
Hard to tell from stock photos but It definitely looks different from the crewneck. I'm leaning towards screen printed as well.
View media item 1468956

Theres no way that hoodie is screened. It would be the biggest waste of fabric Imo. It's def embroidered. That hoodie has nothing else going for it, so I hope it's embroidered.

Embroidered.

Last edited:
Theres no way that hoodie is screened. It would be the biggest waste of fabric Imo. It's def embroidered. That hoodie has nothing else going for it, so I hope it's embroidered.

Embroidered.

The mini harvard hoodie is embroided and it has even less going on so this is def embroided

White Castle Vans

roll.gif
roll.gif

Im low key hyped to see the full colab, even though Im not interested in anything yet 
laugh.gif

Package came in today 

I got like 4-5 packages at home man from Sup and Nike outlets.

Dont even remember what I bought. It's gonna feel like Christmas b 

Package came in today 

I got like 4-5 packages at home man from Sup and Nike outlets.

Dont even remember what I bought. It's gonna feel like Christmas b 
In my witch order, I got mini holos. In my bear order, I got moth and hands box logo. In my hands hoodie order, I got no stickers. Goes to show the dudes at the shipping warehouse literally do not care what you ordered, you just get a random selection.

My dame bear tee came n an all I got was two lousy bogos got syth tee tomrrow so hopefully the finger sticker

I went to Supreme in NYC when I was there last week for work. Definitely not as nice as the LA one. I got in there almost during closing and there was still a decent amount of people there from the drop they had on Thursday. Some asian kid was desperately trying to get that leather jacket but it was on hold. Employees seemed somewhat annoyed but I can only imagine what they are going through daily.
Asian have taken over NYC, and they are always buying up everything at every release. When the iphone 6 came out, the first 300 people were all asian. Go to any line up for anything in NYC, i guarantee you a MAJORITY of the front line is Asians. They be having there whole families out there. Poor old grandmas out here coppin, not knowing whats going on. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom