Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

the black witch tee is going for stupid prices 212.00 
sick.gif

i expect prices to drop, but thats just the optimist in me.

had the chance to pick 1 up on RD for 115, but passed simply casue i worked out 103 with the seller and he said he got a higher offer right before i got the invoice.

also I feel like this season's s logo fits better than last seasons.
It's possible that 2 from the same batch will fit differently.

I have 2 from last season and 2 from this season, they all fit more or less the same.

When you actually wear it vs trying it on, it settles in and fits much better

Asian have taken over NYC, and they are always buying up everything at every release. When the iphone 6 came out, the first 300 people were all asian. Go to any line up for anything in NYC, i guarantee you a MAJORITY of the front line is Asians. They be having there whole families out there. Poor old grandmas out here coppin, not knowing whats going on. 
yea, it's a little ridiculous tbh. went to dsm the other week a one guy morphed into 17 others. the iphone line outside the flagship store was insane, half the folks there didn't even seem to know what they were waiting on.

the black witch tee is going for stupid prices 212.00 
sick.gif

only if people are buying. 

Asian have taken over NYC, and they are always buying up everything at every release. When the iphone 6 came out, the first 300 people were all asian. Go to any line up for anything in NYC, i guarantee you a MAJORITY of the front line is Asians. They be having there whole families out there. Poor old grandmas out here coppin, not knowing whats going on. 

For the iPhone, a lot of them buy them in the US and send them back home to their families/friends because they're cheaper here, and come out earlier.

Lemme tell you how cheap that reversible satin bomber jacket is the black one w *** **** on it. I wore it literaily driving two hours total an inside chilis to eat an at the bottom and cuffs of the jacket both have fuzzballs on them an if you even remotely try an pull a string off the jacket ur literailly pulling part of the design out... Stay away from it
pretty sure "*** ****" is an offensive term man..

Last edited:
Lemme tell you how cheap that reversible satin bomber jacket is the black one w *** **** on it. I wore it literaily driving two hours total an inside chilis to eat an at the bottom and cuffs of the jacket both have fuzzballs on them an if you even remotely try an pull a string off the jacket ur literailly pulling part of the design out... Stay away from it
Ban this racist

period appropriate shoes for the manhattan skater of 1994

I love when Supreme does stuff like this

Last edited:
The asian people taking over NYC lines are actually paid by the Chinese mafia, look into it. I think I saw it on the news during the iPhone drop.

The f*** u talking bout racist didn't feel like spellin japenese *** hap *** *** stop being so sensitive this is wats wrong w the world today
take a history class man. i'm not saying you meant it in a racist manner, but it's not a word i recommend using again 

Skatenerd here

Maybe seen 1 or 2 skate in these in the 90's. No one really skated in canvas unless they where getting it for free or ballin/sale rack.

90's Nike non sb AF1's, blazers, & tennis classics

Honorable mention Dill in some AM1's and Lava Domes in the early 2000

Well my bad I swear u can't say anything any more w/o crap gettin take out of context I have Chinese and japenese friends an the only thing that pisses them off is if you call them Chinese an there Japanese or vice versa anyway enough bout topic back to supreme guess everyone needs to go back to old English thou art finished

we should just stop this talk about race altogether im not tryna be like the rest of general and have this turn into a race thread, be cool

i kind of want the white shoe, so i can write all over it on my pharrell ****, and the gold lettering in the back is dope imo 

Man i believe you, my buddy had the team pullover, and after two wears, it started to rip on top. He went back to supreme and they issued him store credit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom