Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
there was some serious lag on adding the robe... this is probably why i missed out.... i checked out in 10-15 seconds but with the lag it came out to 30 seconds which was too late... i was so salty i copped the camo s hat off impulse... i like the hat but i copped just for the sake of it :lol:

poBEy7RTj

Hahaha thank god it was only one of the Akira tees I ordered from last week. Imagine getting this email on a super hyped item :smh:

“Damaged in processed?” What does that even mean lol. Did some clumsy worker spill coffee on my shirt when he was packing it up that morning? Did a disgruntled employee start a trash can fire with my t-shirt? How sway!?! How!?!!!

Although I'm highly upset that I caught an L today I gotta be grateful on my W's also I got a crazy weekend coming up lol

Although I'm highly upset that I caught an L today I gotta be grateful on my W's also I got a crazy weekend coming up lol

Second time I skipped my in-person. Number keeps getting progressively worse. I wonder if that’s the punishment for skipping.

image.png
If u guys ever see this sage (green) small box hood (fw16) XL anywhere DS..please let me kno

Woahhh, that mat/box weighs 11 pounds.... That make's more sense on why it cost a pretty penny for a damn mat. Keep shipping at $10 but put a "higher" price on the product

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom