Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_8827.JPG IMG_8828.JPG IMG_8831.JPG

Got this in today

Copped a Gonz crewneck for someone. Somebody actually copped a 2nd Champion jacket for me. I was supposed to go for black, but slipped up lol. I may try and trade for the black one.

I got a black one coming..size Large in NYC if interested

got shipping for champion jacket at wool hat. Wish I got the camo wool hat now after seeing in hand pics on ebay. I have a million black hats no idea why I went for black

Copped a Gonz crewneck for someone. Somebody actually copped a 2nd Champion jacket for me. I was supposed to go for black, but slipped up lol. I may try and trade for the black one.

Still pissed UPS stole my s***
Damn that sucks

doubt its still there. thats what 95% of people were there for including me. red robes ran out right before I got to make my order I was in the late 40s. I was so close to getting one of the last few but homeboy in the blue jacket hated on me and was like I got to make a list even though I only wanted 2 items, he was like anybody without a list is not a priority with an attitude :smh:. I still got a cheetah robe so im not too mad but the whole interaction was irritating.

whoa, it made it to the 30s in bk? i was 25 at soho it was long gone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom