Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
yo there are fake of sticker? there are cats on eBay with literally stacks of NEO tokyo/box logo.

need all 3 of the akira stickers

No. Kid strolls in a place of Business and is totally oblivious making an unsanitary mess everywhere. Least you can do is be polite, apologize and help clean up. Good for him having some manners. Should be thankful someone told you something was wrong.

No, you won't be be spending any money in the Store. They don't have to sell you S. They're not your Parents picking up after you.

IMG_6804.JPG
Cold day out here in the Bay

^Cheers for that, yea seller had 100% feedback and others had bought the same as me. Might post a couple of pics tomorrow for the kind folk on here to compare to their in-store ones.

Interesting, looks like the camo pattern on all the Big Logo beanies are exactly the same. Am I late on this?

Attachments

• beanie1.jpg
    beanie1.jpg
    315 KB · Views: 2
  • beanie2.jpg
    beanie2.jpg
    484.7 KB · Views: 2
  • beanie4.jpg
    beanie4.jpg
    315.8 KB · Views: 1
  • beanie5.jpg
    beanie5.jpg
    151.5 KB · Views: 2
No. Kid strolls in a place of Business and is totally oblivious making an unsanitary mess everywhere. Least you can do is be polite, apologize and help clean up. Good for him having some manners. Should be thankful someone told you something was wrong.

No, you won't be be spending any money in the Store. They don't have to sell you S. They're not your Parents picking up after you.

You smoking. I’m the life or your store, I spend the money. If I walk in your store with Shi* on my shoes I’m apologizing how would I know that, you want me to wipe the shi* off before I come in. It’s a retail store there’s a outside before you come in. It’s nature it happens. It ain’t somebody crib where you take off your shoes before coming in, therefore it should be expected. You apologize but YOU DO NOT HELP THEM CLEAN IT.

What world you live in? It’s dudes like you that put these places on pedestals and have them thinking they run the world when they getting paid $14 dollars an hour.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom