Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love my Champion "Stacked Logo" fit, but I am a bit disappointed that the embroidery is more teal than aqua and my 8s don't match like I'd hoped they would.
stacked c fit small.jpg
Matches fine..the purple is there as well

On the other hand... If I was one of the employees at Supreme, I'd probably try to get the dude to clean it too :lol:

Worth a shot at least, before I grab the mop

You smoking. I’m the life or your store, I spend the money. If I walk in your store with Shi* on my shoes I’m apologizing how would I know that, you want me to wipe the shi* off before I come in. It’s a retail store there’s a outside before you come in. It’s nature it happens. It ain’t somebody crib where you take off your shoes before coming in, therefore it should be expected. You apologize but YOU DO NOT HELP THEM CLEAN IT.

What world you live in? It’s dudes like you that put these places on pedestals and have them thinking they run the world when they getting paid $14 dollars an hour.
yep and knowing preme employees they were prolly dicks about it too. aint no way to treat a potential customer AT ALL. best believe if it was any other store that wouldn't happen

You smoking. I’m the life or your store, I spend the money. If I walk in your store with Shi* on my shoes I’m apologizing how would I know that, you want me to wipe the shi* off before I come in. It’s a retail store there’s a outside before you come in. It’s nature it happens. It ain’t somebody crib where you take off your shoes before coming in, therefore it should be expected. You apologize but YOU DO NOT HELP THEM CLEAN IT.

What world you live in? It’s dudes like you that put these places on pedestals and have them thinking they run the world when they getting paid $14 dollars an hour.

UCfXv9

I'm not young, work retail or get paid wage slave.
And no I don't put any store, product, brand on a pedestal. Don't think my history here or any Thread would give that impression.

I just didn't appreciate your ALL CAPS attitude that your stuff wouldn't smell after stepping in scheisse. That's all. Look down every once in a while. You're not that high up there.

Red and black bogo hoodies so fire :pimp:

Just needa see EU sell out times before I make mah desicion Lmaoooo

The Supreme employees get $70K a season the security getting $14 / hr.

The reason they collab with so many people is because it got them new collabs
SKY's THE LIMIT

SUPREME x CHANEL = ENDGAME

I used to think Supreme x Jordan would be dope but not so much anymore since Jordan Brand WHORED itself out something fierce.

ONE THING taht puzzles me is how come OAKLEY stopped collabing with them. It was like 2 seasons and it was Done.

NOW ALL THE OAKLEY FROGSKINS x SUPREME ARE STUPID RARE & EXPENSIVE!!! I'd like some

The Supreme employees get $70K a season the security getting $14 / hr.

The reason they collab with so many people is because it got them new collabs
SKY's THE LIMIT

SUPREME x CHANEL = ENDGAME

I used to think Supreme x Jordan would be dope but not so much anymore since Jordan Brand WHORED itself out something fierce.

ONE THING taht puzzles me is how come OAKLEY stopped collabing with them. It was like 2 seasons and it was Done.

NOW ALL THE OAKLEY FROGSKINS x SUPREME ARE STUPID RARE & EXPENSIVE!!! I'd like some

You're telling me that Supreme sales associates are bringing in 140k a year?? No way in hell.

UCfXv9

I'm not young, work retail or get paid wage slave.
And no I don't put any store, product, brand on a pedestal. Don't think my history here or any Thread would give that impression.

I just didn't appreciate your ALL CAPS attitude that your stuff wouldn't smell after stepping in scheisse. That's all. Look down every once in a while. You're not that high up there.

All caps attitude? BECAUSE ITS RIDICULOUS TO HAVE A CUSTOMER WIPE SHI* off the floor.

If that’s the case these companies should leave a mop at the front door and you wip the floor after you come in with snow on your boots. Right?

MY argument is that in any retail situation the customer is always right. That’s with any retail situation unless someone is just plain stealing in your face or committing fraud.

All caps attitude? BECAUSE ITS RIDICULOUS TO HAVE A CUSTOMER WIPE SHI* off the floor.

If that’s the case these companies should leave a mop at the front door and you wip the floor after you come in with snow on your boots. Right?

MY argument is that in any retail situation the customer is always right. That’s with any retail situation unless someone is just plain stealing in your face or committing fraud.

I was all against your argument before homeboy said they get 70k a season. if you making 140k a year or even just the 70k you should be able to clean some shhh. I could understand if they were getting paid like under 20/hr but these fools making 70k a season and acting like they too good or cool to pick up a mop. Wow but they can get away with this because their products after market price. and they have your info down so they can probably get you banned. but to hell with all that if they making 70k a season:lol: I dont feel sorry for them at all anymore.

Edit: I dont believe those employees are making more money than people with master's degrees in computer science. Son if this pans out to be true ima be dying with laughter everytime I see one of them employees looking depressed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom