Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
10k mophie and red shoulder bag
Separate orders though.
Manual-Fillr App.
Email Confirms both.

Red XL Skeleton Jacket and Red XL skeleton gloves for me.

I absolutely love Halloween, and have the Supreme bike and helmet, so this was a must have for me. Happy that everyone was hating on these pieces and resell isn't there (for now). :smile:

Gonna be walking to Christmas dinner this year like...

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Just left,

Copped the zip up blk - headband - **** cap - playboy skully - blimp - shoulder bag - and.......the 20k morphie :frown:

They're out of the yellow reflector jacket in fact they're VERY LOW in stock of the reflector jacket in general.

Also I was trying to record the line up experience and dude got banned from supreme bk. Lol I'll upload when I get home. Batt low

Just left,

Copped the zip up blk - headband - **** cap - playboy skully - blimp - shoulder bag - and.......the 20k morphie :frown:

They're out of the yellow reflector jacket in fact they're VERY LOW in stock of the reflector jacket in general.

Also I was trying to record the line up experience and dude got banned from supreme bk. Lol I'll upload when I get home. Batt low
I was number 13 today but came a little late so I was in with the following group around mid 20s, yellow puffy jackets were already gone. Grabbed a black one though.

Yellow more hyped than the sliver ? That's crazy to me

I ended up with two sliver reflector XL. My boy helped me with one, it's my favorite item of the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom