Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's beautiful over here perfect fall weather

20171124_121800.jpg

Have a great an safe weekend fellas

prices are insane for mophies.. you can grab a 20k+ mAh anker powerbank w/ QC for like $25 ..!

This right here man, will slap a Reggie on it. Lmao. Wasn't convinced about the price. Now my coffee, that has to be Supreme lmao

Here's what's it's like lining up in BK + Dude in front of me getting banned LOL

Nice vid for those that are not familiar. I like the fact that's it's deep by the water away from it all, also parking readily available down there. Been getting a number for the last 7 weeks but gonna have to pass at 488 this week. Hopefully don't get banned.

Got there water 430pm. #481. Stamped and back to the store. Got to the store, got in the barracks, checked in with 2 others rezzies. Got brought to the front of barracks. Was the second group of #s in. There’s a good chance of getting in for fcfs, but your gamble. Got inside, most smalls out, most other asked for was available. 20k low. Stax of 10k. Could get only one:/.

Picked up blimp. Pledgepin. Mophie. Shoulder bag blk. Got out at 5pm. Quick day.

Velour diagonal cap in Blue was available too.
~Lefty

image.png

wasn't a restock..sitting all colors

When I checked it before it was sold out on red and black and all sizes available in blue. When I placed my order around 4pm just med and large was showing up. Could it be Supreme doing a slow release on sizes?

When I checked it before it was sold out on red and black and all sizes available in blue. When I placed my order around 4pm just med and large was showing up. Could it be Supreme doing a slow release on sizes?

Supreme probably dealing with card declines on the high priced items and phone cancellations from people trying and failing for a quick resell buck. Red had the same issue and is now completely sold out. Congrats on your black skeleton jacket!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom