Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh wow I didn't know that. Wasn't there so yea lol

But for the Akira drop they pretty much ****ed up the order I made from my list
Yea me neither but still, I'm prepared for the worst from that guy. And what's better for bk, telling em what you want or having it on your phone? I heard they serve people with lists first while at manhattan they don't even want you looking at your phone :lol:

Popular Supreme colors are like

Grey
Black
And red
Sometimes white

I like navy too

20171205_185739.jpg

got my supreme akira stickers but to my surprise dude sent 2 other joints and reggies

Yea me neither but still, I'm prepared for the worst from that guy. And what's better for bk, telling em what you want or having it on your phone? I heard they serve people with lists first while at manhattan they don't even want you looking at your phone :lol:

They'll let you use the note app on your phone.

Brown here.
Funny these “hype” color contests.
In 2009 the teal with red logo sat on the site for a few minutes.
A couple years later Tyler the creator wears it and it’s one of, if not the first box logo hoodie to reach $1k resale.
In 2011, olive and burgundy sat the longest, and now they’re worth more than any from that drop..
Point being, don’t always follow what’s hot now.

Brown here.
A couple years later Tyler the creator wears it and it’s one of, if not the first box logo hoodie to reach $1k resale.
In 2011, olive and burgundy sat the longest, and now they’re worth more than any from that drop..
I'm going for pink

I got a question dudes

Why do some crewnecks OR hoodies come with that transparent bar code packaging

And some don't, they just come with a supreme white bag and attached tag?

Online vs instore?

Brown here.

in 2008 i was able to buy a resell dipset x supreme tee for $100

this statement has nothing to do with your point but its just crazy how much hype supreme has now. a freaking reg. t shirt from supreme is at least $90 now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom