Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So the in-store purchases come with white supreme bag and label tag

And the online purchases come with clear see thru barcode packaging, label tag and white supreme bag

Quote me if it's right

Has anyone had success with Fillr on safari recently? Might be my only option come Thursday :frown:

If I recall no label tags from online.

There are some exceptions for example, BK logo's

None of my online stuff ever has tags

Ok. This is confusing. I'm trying to identify all my supreme stuff. I can't remember which stuff came with which.

TNF supreme stuff I bought online (some bought in store) came with label tags, transparent packaging and white supreme bag and sticker

My supreme beanie bought on eBay only came with label tags, white supreme bag and stickers, no clear bar code packaging

My supreme shirts ordered online came with clear packaging and white supreme bag only and sticker

Not sure about hoodies

i feel like those vote polls are a mind game. People see a colorway is popular so they move onto a different one. On drop day the most popular voted colorway ends up being one of the last to go

i feel like those vote polls are a mind game. People see a colorway is popular so they move onto a different one. On drop day the most popular voted colorway ends up being one of the last to go

damn. so u telling me i gotta get the most hyped item, but since everyone is getting the most hyped item, i gotta go for the least hyped item to get anything at all, but since everyone is thinking the way you are, everyone is now about now go for the least hyped item, but now that least hyped item becomes the most hyped item while the original most hyped item becomes the least hyped item

damn. so u telling me i gotta get the most hyped item, but since everyone is getting the most hyped item, i gotta go for the least hyped item to get anything at all, but since everyone is thinking the way you are, everyone is now about now go for the least hyped item, but now that least hyped item becomes the most hyped item while the original most hyped item becomes the least hyped item
exactly

Wanted the Grey Box logo hoodie, but seems that everyone is gunning for that, So I'm going to after the Pale Blue hoodie and, I thought my girl how to be swift so she can try to grab me the Red hoodie. Hopefully I hit on 1, Haven't struck out on a release since week 3

B got da pink suede cam jizoints

giphy (10).gif

In 2011, olive and burgundy sat the longest, and now they’re worth more than any from that drop..
Point being, don’t always follow what’s hot now.

They did not sit the longest....I had to be extra swift for the Burgundy and Olive still checkout at 11am per usual....But you’re right the Burgundy ended up being the highest price in the resell market

Hoping one of you could help me out. I recently moved and theres been issues with packages being stolen, so I contacted my local FedEx store and they let me know they could accept packages. Copped from Preme on Thursday, shipped to FedEx down the street & all set to arrive tomorrow. However, when I contacted my FedEx today - they let me know they only accept FedEx packages and not UPS.

I contacted UPS and they let me know the shipper (Supreme) put restrictions so the package could not be changed or held at the UPS facility. I am going to contact the warehouse in the morning, but what are my options? Anyone ever been through this / will Supeme ship back out the item if it's returned to sender or lift the sender restrictions?

Brown Box logo for me, Mat and maybe shooting sleeve but after may I'm sure it will be a no go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom