Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not asking about the cost as in retail asking about resell because I really want something else that I’m actually not willing to come out of pocket for mostly because it’s an ignorant purchase.

Understand. Targeting couple items left on list that are also just frivolous purchases. The guitar is going to be a tough one. Terrible at guess-timating resale prices, but even 2x plus is going to be bad.

Edit:
good luck rest of Season. Been a helluva ride. Can't say been too successful.

Understand. Targeting couple items left on list that are also just frivolous purchases. The guitar is going to be a tough one. Terrible at guess-timating resale prices, but even 2x plus is going to be bad.

Edit:
good luck rest of Season. Been a helluva ride. Can't say been too successful.

I’m gonna try registering these last two weeks.. it’s been okay. Not gonna lie the box had me sick but can’t win em all... only thing I’m reallt eyeing is the guitar though.. Xmas tee fire but can’t wear it around fam lol

tumblr_n2itm6mduv1qcrr5qo4_r1_400.gif
Rep’s for the transformers reference

I work w the brand everyday

Last edited:
that champion sherpa lined hooded jacket is the ONLY item i've been waiting for all season. can't wait... that 700-fill down taped seam jacket looks tempting as well but I know it's going to be out of my price range. i'm ready for these last 2 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom