Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want this jacket in XL , but I don't want to pay more than 1300.

s-l1600.jpg

maybe because its holidays but usps randomly delivered my paisley f em all hoodie earlier on a sunday....this is my 1st supreme hoodie and its nice...i figured it would have been alot softer though..its really heavy tho and you can tell its built to last..reminds me of a reverse weave champion....i still say my FA hood is better...they use ind4000 blanks if anybody is curious to what FA uses. i know all this sounds super OCD just bored talking

maybe because its holidays but usps randomly delivered my paisley f em all hoodie earlier on a sunday....this is my 1st supreme hoodie and its nice...i figured it would have been alot softer though..its really heavy tho and you can tell its built to last..reminds me of a reverse weave champion....i still say my FA hood is better...they use ind4000 blanks if anybody is curious to what FA uses. i know all this sounds super OCD just bored talking

FA hoodies are no where near the quality of supreme hoodies. not sure if supreme still uses CYC hoodies but whatever they use now is still pretty close to cyc quality.

ind4000 is just 1 step above a champion hoodie in terms of quality imo.

FA hoodies are no where near the quality of supreme hoodies. not sure if supreme still uses CYC hoodies but whatever they use now is still pretty close to cyc quality.

ind4000 is just 1 step above a champion hoodie in terms of quality imo.
i dont know man..i got the new FA reversed logo in hand that dropped at halloween and its killing the supreme. inside is pillow soft and the outside feels heavy and softer also. they are both nice tho

Dude been missing leg day?
Skinny toothpick.

No. Just No. Don't need those two worlds to meet. Again.

Dude, you wandered out of Boost Thread from frying pan to fire.
i don't plan on being in here :smile:

I asked rifla what i could get and they said $150 consigned. I know that can't be real.

Not a supreme guy but bought a few of these because I’m a fan of Bruce lee. Realize I will only wear one of them. Are these worth anything? XL.

4005AA17-E8DC-47E8-86FB-BD28DA591F21.jpeg

That shirt in the BLACK with the tag in the sz. XL is a $3 - 500 tee right now

Just like the Catwoman SUPREME box logo tee... it's just hard to find

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom