Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

it just bothers me how it's "your living" instead of "you're" 
laugh.gif

Easter presents from @rayray3thousand
pimp.gif
That Le Mans tank is dope. Wish the one I had wasn't the gold/mustard color. Looks a little too christmas-y.

Just posted in SupNT take a look if someone can help me out id appreciate it if not i would like to help someone out that missed 

Patiently waiting for the drop rumors....my classic logo sixth senses are tingling.

With EU and JP release happen early enough before US's that we'll be able to get some frontline reports on whether or not the hoodie is embroidered?

I was just at supreme la this weekend and picked up the black tape (I think it's called) Bucket hat.

Happy with the purchase. I was looking at the hanes x supreme tees but wasnt convinced yet.

Hows the fit on the tees and the quality on them?

Thanks

I was just at supreme la this weekend and picked up the black tape (I think it's called) Bucket hat.

Happy with the purchase. I was looking at the hanes x supreme tees but wasnt convinced yet.

Hows the fit on the tees and the quality on them?

Thanks

they're regular hanes tees.....

Last edited:
they're regular hanes tees.....
Ahh ok... Had a feeling supreme may have tampered with the fits or quality or something. sweet.

I'll likely be going back this weekend or next. Itll grab a pack each (blk/white)

gotta get summertime ready lol

Patiently waiting for the drop rumors....my classic logo sixth senses are tingling.

With EU and JP release happen early enough before US's that we'll be able to get some frontline reports on whether or not the hoodie is embroidered?

Actually EU releases first, then US and then TKO (Tokyo releases are on Saturdays). I guess we'll find out tomorrow morning.

Last edited:

Ahh ok... Had a feeling supreme may have tampered with the fits or quality or something. sweet.

I'll likely be going back this weekend or next. Itll grab a pack each (blk/white)

gotta get summertime ready lol
I would go up a size, I hear they shrink like hell
Actually EU releases first, then US and then TKO (Tokyo releases are on Saturdays). I guess we'll find out tomorrow morning.
Gotcha. Hopefully instore EU people get us a report fast hahaha (if they drop)

^^@Channo is the man to report for us US cats in the morning. EU release time stateside is 7am EST/ 4am PST

Channo usually cops online from what I've seen so he'll just give us screen shots of the drop list

And it's embroidered already people they real eased tthe same dam hoodie a season or so ago :frown:

I'll consider that thanks. Figured the supreme briefs, hanes tees, and my bucket hat

and trinidad james hand geasture ill be ready to hit the beach lmfao

Any black boxers in-store?
happy.gif
i went this past weekend and no neither were on display. Honestly I didn't know boxers even dropped otherwise i would've asked.

But if they're limited now... im sure they'll catch up to stock and will be available all the time (like the tees)

EU drop was at 7am est before daylight savings right? Now it's 6am est?
No, it is only 7 AM for an awkward period of time between the two separate daylight savings times for US and UK. March 8th was our DST, March 29th was theirs. So for 21 days it was a 7 AM EST drop. Back to 6 AM until October 25th when it will be 7AM again then back to 6 AM on November 1st when our DST goes into effect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom