Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
And it's embroidered already people they real eased tthe same dam hoodie a season or so ago
frown.gif
People have been saying it might not be for some reason this season

Heard that the jacquard shorts were dropping this week.  Need those navy joints for the summer
smokin.gif

liked the striker jersey when i first saw the preview, not liking anymore

proceeds to spend money on past season stuff...

Can I preemptively add something to my cart?

I've been meaning to cop a pack of the Hanes tees, but don't wanna pay $10 for shipping just for those. If I add them into my cart at like 10:55 and then get ready for the drop at 10:59/11:00 and swift add what I want and check out, the shirts will stay in there right? 

If the answer isn't a definitive yes I won't do it cause I wanna make sure I can cop a hoodie tomorrow, but I figured I'd ask. I would think it would work fine...

Can I preemptively add something to my cart?

I've been meaning to cop a pack of the Hanes tees, but don't wanna pay $10 for shipping just for those. If I add them into my cart at like 10:55 and then get ready for the drop at 10:59/11:00 and swift add what I want and check out, the shirts will stay in there right? 

If the answer isn't a definitive yes I won't do it cause I wanna make sure I can cop a hoodie tomorrow, but I figured I'd ask. I would think it would work fine...
yes, 99.9% 
laugh.gif
. the only (and it's tiny) concern, would be if somehow the shirts got sold out between the time you added and the new product showed up - then you'd have to removed the shirts from your cart. 

also, i've never run into this scenerio, but what would a cart look like if you added the prroduct but then supreme removed it as part of this week's update?

Sorry to freak you out, the odds of anything bad happening are slim to none, i just get paid to dream up worst-case scenarios lol

can anyone lend some insight on how to buy 2 of the same item?

I know that supreme will cancel orders if you have two of the same items on one purchase, or credit card? But is there anything else I should be worried about?

Can i use a different CC even though shipping info and name is the same?

Could my order be canceled if i ship to 2 different people at the same address?

Well I'll be broke after tomorrow gonna try to cop:

Striker Jersey
Classic Logo Hoodie
Canvas Crusher
Metal 5C 6 Panel SI
Might also cop the fitted Terry if I strike out on any of the items

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom