Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just copped the Wiffle ball set on the restock
smokin.gif
i got a second. one to use, one to keep

$210 shipped a good price on a red Yankees pullover? Haven't seen much sold listings for these anymore.

To be fair, anytime i get paid I immediately move that money out of my paypal balance. If they reverse it the balance will go negative and I will just disconnect every account and leave paypal. No way I will let paypal screw me over (not saying that's what is going on here, just as a seller I trust paypal exactly 0).
That's not how paypal works bro

They'll send debt collectors after you and ruin your credit..

I can do it. If the clothes are gently used or appear to have less wear I'll pull the trigger.

Only did it a handful of times, but I was extremely disappointed with the wear I had both times.

1 pullover advertised "new without tags" had a good amount of pilling in the pockets and general wear on the sleeves/elbows. I was trading up for this, so it didn't really bother me so much, but if i paid any $$$ i would have been lit 

another tee was advertised "worn 1x" and had literal grease stains on it, like the dude wore it to cook 3 lbs of bacon or something. dude tried telling me I was tripping and i just hit his *** with a chargeback 

Idk, I don't like to buy from people in general as businesses are much easier to deal with, but the whole used clothing thing just feels like a scam for people to "rent" their gear if they can't truly afford it

Last edited:
i can do a hoodie/jacket. t-shirt would have to be worn once or so. 

jeans, no thanks. when i see guys selling super worn raw denim it's like 
sick.gif
alien.gif

That's not how paypal works bro

They'll send debt collectors after you and ruin your credit..
I know what paypals reaction would be. I just would never let them have a damn dime of my money because they supported the scammer. You can fight when it comes to debt collectors.

Depends if what it is. If it's a t-shirt, probably not. Outerwear I can deal with. Shoes is a no go for me though, I can't f**k with that. People buying used slides sends shivers down my spine

Last edited:
Yea I seeeeee soooooooo many dudes now buy stuff wear for like a week on IG lol then sell it put worn one time an delete there worn weeks pics lol social media has taken the fun out of a few things I enjoyed o well time to get bck to car parts

Only did it a handful of times, but I was extremely disappointed with the wear I had both times.

1 pullover advertised "new without tags" had a good amount of pilling in the pockets and general wear on the sleeves/elbows. I was trading up for this, so it didn't really bother me so much, but if i paid any $$$ i would have been lit 

another tee was advertised "worn 1x" and had literal grease stains on it, like the dude wore it to cook 3 lbs of bacon or something. dude tried telling me I was tripping and i just hit his *** with a chargeback 

Idk, I don't like to buy from people in general as businesses are much easier to deal with, but the whole used clothing thing just feels like a scam for people to "rent" their gear if they can't truly afford it

At some point I felt the same way but I've bought maybe a handful of peices lightly used and I was pretty happy. I only do it on eBay though. They have buyer protection so if I'm unsatisfied I can always contact and get my money back care free. I never had any problems doing it this way. I wouldn't trust IG or FB or anything like that because these people can always close their accounts and just open up new ones on eBay you can ruin your reputation, discounts etc. so they are less likely to scam people.

Can only do used outerwear and hoodies. Shoes depend on the condition/person. I don't think ive ever bought any used stuff though besides shoes from dudes I knew.

Just call me Dirty Dee, as long as it's not completely beat to hell, I'll wear it, but I grew up thrift shopping with my siblings to find stuff. As long as you wash it you're not going to catch anything, plus it's not like I'm buying used underwear.

Just call me Dirty Dee, as long as it's not completely beat to hell, I'll wear it, but I grew up thrift shopping with my siblings to find stuff. As long as you wash it you're not going to catch anything, plus it's not like I'm buying used underwear.
I'm with you 100% on this one. Bunch of germaphobes in here lol. Even when you shop in a store, you don't know who has tried on things before you bought them...

The entire basis of Supreme is built around Elitism & Exclusivity so you really can't be surprised when the fanboys act the same way.
"Fanboys" Hahaha sorry if the regulars are too exclusive (another word for active) for you.

Shame, because I "viewed" the posts from the group all the time, but in my regular news feed.  They don't show up as "viewed by" unless you view them within the actual group itself.  One of the first things posted in there was that if you were either active on NT or on the group you'd be cool, but I guess that was changed pretty quick cause I post in here pretty regularly.  It's whatever tho, I ain't trippin, just found that kinda funny.
Yeah, man. Just ask Ray. It's not like when he booted people he was cross referencing date of birth with you Social Security # and determining what IP you used to figure out your NT name. Just inactive members booted.

jesus people are really hurt over getting booted. you may be active here, but people don't know your real name in the FB group. 

just ask to come back if you feel wronged, it's not that serious.
Exactly. Not that serious brotatos.

:lol: at people complaining about that facebook group like someone is really going to be handing out retail deals on there you're better of on ebay and Ig

Plus you can circle jerk on Nt with out all the hassle of fb

Last edited:
laugh.gif
at people complaining about that facebook group like someone is really going to be handing out retail deals on there you're better of on ebay and Ig

Plus you can circle jerk on Nt with out all the hassle of fb
Actually, this is WHY we're keeping it to regulars. So far, it's been pretty much fam price all day. Don't want lurkers who add nothing to the thread on a daily basis getting help from any of us. "You gotta give to get and then you give back."

Actually, this is WHY we're keeping it to regulars. So far, it's been pretty much fam price all day. Don't want lurkers who add nothing to the thread on a daily basis getting help from any of us. "You gotta give to get and then you give back."

If Fam prices equal retail then I retract my previous statement if fam means a few bucks over retail eh but I'll let you guys flourish

Yep. I sold my S 6 panel in the group for $75 shipped. Posted in there before going on eBay. Can't expect deals if you're not willing to give out deals, imo.

If Fam prices equal retail then I retract my previous statement if fam means a few bucks over retail eh but I'll let you guys flourish
It CAN equal retail or it can be a little over retail. Basically a good amount less than market value is what I consider fam price.

Yep. I sold my S 6 panel in the group for $75 shipped. Posted in there before going on eBay. Can't expect deals if you're not willing to give out deals, imo.
I got my Taxi Drive tee for $50 shipped. That's probably less than retail, no?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom