Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol:

Sorry I don't see the point of posting my email confirmation every Thursday or letting everyone know I "cooked"

Just call me Dirty Dee, as long as it's not completely beat to hell, I'll wear it, but I grew up thrift shopping with my siblings to find stuff. As long as you wash it you're not going to catch anything, plus it's not like I'm buying used underwear.
I'm with you 100% on this one. Bunch of germaphobes in here lol. Even when you shop in a store, you don't know who has tried on things before you bought them...
with you dudes

maybe its the hipster i me, but i got no problem buying used clothing. way to many good deals around my way at consignment shops. 

a lot of past releases are gonna be hard to find in DS condition, i got no problem saving $50-100 on a used hoody as long as its not beat...

all conditional. id never buy used hats/pants.

tees you can usually judge wear by how the graphic is holding up.

shoes depend on wear/price/availability. 

ill also buy used if its a steal and im looking to sell it and know i can make guaranteed money

im really only willing to buy used to keep if its a grail/cant find it anywhere

Last edited:
laugh.gif

Sorry I don't see the point of posting my email confirmation every Thursday or letting everyone know I "cooked"
Or helping others, or being part of a community, or making friends. But I'll bow out since your 2 posts have taught me so much about being a ****boi.

Or helping others, or being part of a community, or making friends. But I'll bow out since your 2 posts have taught me so much about being a ****boi.
I was there to help others, and so far got to know some members on there.

yea I'm good on being apart of the nt supreme community :lol: yall got it

I'll stick with strictly were dudes aren't so quick to get into their feelings

Last edited:
About time I was wondering when we would have our first fight of the season and it's not during a Nike release :lol:

Man if we our going to help we don't neeed an fb group but those that are in the group good those who aren't there is still this avenue here to also get help or give help. We all know the "usuals" anyways.

Let's have some peace

Lets all just move past it. I regret even posting that because in all reality it ain't even a big deal.

back to Supreme:

After this drop I'm almost done with the season.  Still deciding which stripe polo I want.  Might cop terry shorts and the cardigan but after that I'm done.  It'd be nice to be able to cop a S panel on the "low" at some point too.

What is everyone else planning on copping?

I was there to help others, and so far got to know some members on there.
And it is obviously appreciated!

yea I'm good on being apart of the nt supreme community
laugh.gif
yall got it

No feelings caught, whatsoever. Just next time you throw shade, try to do it in a thread you know something about.
About time I was wondering when we would have our first fight of the season and it's not during a Nike release
laugh.gif

Man if we our going to help we don't neeed an fb group but those that are in the group good those who aren't there is still this avenue here to also get help or give help. We all know the "usuals" anyways.

Let's have some peace
No war. Just putting a lurker in his place, back to the dungeon!

yea I'm good on being apart of the nt supreme community
laugh.gif
yall got it

Be kind, most of the people in this thread didn't even care for Supreme until the foamposites dropped

Last edited:
Lets all just move past it. I regret even posting that because in all reality it ain't even a big deal.

back to Supreme:

After this drop I'm almost done with the season.  Still deciding which stripe polo I want.  Might cop terry shorts and the cardigan but after that I'm done.  It'd be nice to be able to cop a S panel on the "low" at some point too.

You could cop an S logo on the low but you got the boot from the group were people sell for 70 :lol: sorry I couldn't help it :lol:

back to Supreme:

Upset I slept through that wiffle ball bat. Haha everyone going for classic logo and I'm mad about a wiffle set...

But honestly, just ask Ray to get back in. He didn't boot anyone because of exclusivity, we just don't want lurkers.

Be kind, most of the people in this thread didn't even care for Supreme until the foamposites dropped
First post I made in this thread was during foambs season. Had no desire about foambs, always had a thing for Preme but saw the madness going on in here and made a joke. AT put me in my place that day hahaha.

back to Supreme:

think just the all-star shorts and collabs. 

Still waitin on those Malcolm X shorts :nerd: Those are really the only thing left on my original cop list I made. Anything else would just be impulsive

Still waitin on those Malcolm X shorts
nerd.gif
Those are really the only thing left on my original cop list I made. Anything else would just be impulsive
I REALLY wanted that Malcolm hoodie but as a twig-like white boy I just don't think I could pull it off. 

I REALLY wanted that Malcolm hoodie but as a twig-like white boy I just don't think I could pull it off. 
:lol: Yea I can't lie, you might've gotten a few odd looks. I think that hoodie could potentially end up in the end-of-season sale though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom