Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably gonna cop the ducks tee or that LS.  Nothing stands out too much to me right now but I always regretted not copping the eternal fight tee from their last collab.

good thing i can pass this week... nothing really interests me... i finally get to save money
laugh.gif
Eh, full drop list isn't out yet. 
wink.gif

I dig the collection, just won't be spending too much on it. 

Gonna try to cop the Ts and the Keychain... Probably gonna release the Vietnam 6 Panel this week too so we'll see when the rest of the Drop list drops what else I'll scoop up.

another week I can save money. 
happy.gif

not familiar with who Daniel Johnston is, but his artwork seems like it could have came from a 4 year old.
outside of his Supreme work i really don't know him so feel the same, probably pass on all. maybe 1 t-shirt

I'm not a big enough fan to buy a tee, my favorite bit of his work is probably his most famous, the "Hi, How Are You?" frog, but good luck to those of you going for some product this week.

Collection is cool but pass.

If the harrington jacket had the logo on the hooded sweatshirt on the back. I would have def attempted to cop that.

Wow, glad everyone seems like they're gonna be passing on this week's collab. Hope that means I can swoop in and grab the one thing I've been eying all season without any troubles :D

Gonna try to cop the Ts and the Keychain... Probably gonna release the Vietnam 6 Panel this week too so we'll see when the rest of the Drop list drops what else I'll scoop up.

Another keychain coming out?

Any pics?

You know I'm always in for the accessories [emoji]128520[/emoji]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom