Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm I like this collection. Gon try and cop some stuff. Hopefully most of this stuff sits and is easy to cop like the HR Giger collab last season

Gotta cop that pizza tee. That piece really speaks to me, it hits home. Pizza over school always

Pass on this one too

That's 2nd or 3rd week on passing on the Preme Drops.....  Where's the GOOD STUFF!

They should do a Surprise Restock of OLD items that were leftover from Past Seasons.

Prolly laying around their Warehouse

Anybody know if the Champion sweat pants are still in the NY store in the black or ash grey? Can't believe they eventually sold out online

Me too :smh: fits a little loose in general. wish I got a medium

Same thing with my moth tee. But I feel like after a wash it'll probably shrink to fit perfectly.

Yea it does fit loose in general but nothing bothers me more than a loose fitting neck on a shirt :x :smh:
That drunk collar look is no bueno. Hopefully it shrinks right when I wash it too, I also hope it dont fade either :/

And them champion sweats sold out after ppl struck out on the Undercover collab :lol:
I wanted the navy blue/teal ones smh

I love that I love this collab and the resellers don't... bummer is that I will still not be able to get multiple pieces cause it will probably sell out too fast :smh:

I love that I love this collab and the resellers don't... bummer is that I will still not be able to get multiple pieces cause it will probably sell out too fast
mean.gif
same here brotha.. gonna call in a few favors from my boys and see if i cop everything i want

I think its me and like 3 other ppl in here who rocks smalls its tough to come across anything 

i need to get my weight up 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom