Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
S caps look really dope, but my head is kinda big and I remember some of you guys saying how they fit weird...

Might have to pass on the L/S £93 is stupid for a what is essentially a tshirt. Those are GBP prices right?

Last edited:
Is the better option to go to NY around 1 today or just wait until day 3/4 and go around the same time? Im only trying to grab a classic striped logo top and hockey hoodie (if it did indeed come out). Not trying to waste my whole day there

Last edited:
How bad is the fit for S caps? Im a 7/18 - 1/4 in fitteds (if that even means anything) are they meant for peanut heads like mine or still fit weird all around? Because to me, regular camp cap's dont look right on my head

How bad is the fit for S caps? Im a 7/18 - 1/4 in fitteds (if that even means anything) are they meant for peanut heads like mine or still fit weird all around? Because to me, regular camp cap's dont look right on my head

I'm 7 1/2 and I like the S cap fit. It is shallow though and I hate camps. Fits like an Ebbets Field or Polo cap with a strap I've you've ever had either of those.

I figured 32 or 36 for the boxers from the jump. They are lke 17-20 for a 4 pack regularly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom