Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
List of retail prices (most of them):

Astronaut hoodie - £118 = $128

Striped LS - £69 = $88
Notre Damn - £69 = $88
Tonal sweater - £119 = $128
Hockey top - £99
LS tees - £40 = $44
Neil Tee - £40 = $44

Other Tees - £35 = 32$
Oxford shirt - £89
Cord hat - £40 = $44
Pocket tee - £52

Bottle - £16 = $18
Tray - £24 = $32
Mirror ring - £10
Leg pin - £6 = $8
Pill box - £6 = $8

Secret pin - £1

Sorry for GBP prices.

Last edited:
If I leave today and be there by tomorrow at 7am for LA will I still have a chance for NIEL Young, Living Tee, what we want, Classic L/S, Classic cord 6 panel, morphie, hockey top? All in a small

Edit: also get the special features of 3D BOGO stickers and beach ball lol

Last edited:
List of retail prices (most of them):

Astronaut hoodie - £118 = $128
Striped LS - £69 = $88

Notre Damn - £69 = $88

Tonal sweater - £119 = $128

Hockey top - £99

LS tees - £40 = $44

Neil Tee - £40 = $44
Other Tees - £35 = 32$

Oxford shirt - £89

Cord hat - £40 = $44

Pocket tee - £52

Bottle - £16 = $18

Tray - £24 = $32

Mirror ring - £10

Leg pin - £6 = $8

Pill box - £6 = $8

Secret pin - £1
Sorry for GBP prices.

Thanks for the list man!

I'm 7 1/2 and I like the S cap fit. It is shallow though and I hate camps. Fits like an Ebbets Field or Polo cap with a strap I've you've ever had either of those.
I agree, very "POLO" / "EBBETS" and it  has the leather strap on back with the brass buckle that digs into the back of your head (or your forehead if you wear it backwards), all SUPREME leather buckle hats dig in a bit.

It is a dope hat in "looks", but every time i wear it i cant wait until i can take it off 'cuz it is killing my head (again same goes for all my SUP leather strap back hats, BUT they are dope and i never learn my lesson...hoping for some reason"It will be different this time". HA!

And i too am a 71/8-71/4 (small dome=good for camps, big dome= looking like "Sloth" from GOONIES.) 

Basically just know what your getting into before you jump the shark believing the hype of "having to have an "S" camp hat...

Curious for those complaining about the fit of the S caps, do you guys keep the bill flat or curved?

it doesn't matter they all dig into your dome...curved un-curved, flipped up...it is a leather strap/metal buckle in the back of your dome.

again i love mine from last drop, but hardly wear it cuz of the strap and unfortunately same goes w/all my supreme strap backs.

the fit of the 6 panel is like the older camps that were more shallow.

may pick up another one to go along with my black one

Curious for those complaining about the fit of the S caps, do you guys keep the bill flat or curved?

Forget about wearing it forward if your 7.5 hat size gonna look goofy I wore mine 1-2x always backwards sold it just couldn't donit

So is there a compiled list of what dropped today in store? Thinking of going by after 5 and taking my chances to pick up some things and whatever I can't get, I'll wait for online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom